• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold & SoulSilver Question and Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2009
    I'm stuck at Olivine city. I went up the lighthouse and talked to the chick and then she opened the door. Then when I try going to the left of the city, some dude stops me from going any further. What to do?

Years
  • I'm stuck at Olivine city. I went up the lighthouse and talked to the chick and then she opened the door. Then when I try going to the left of the city, some dude stops me from going any further. What to do?
    Can some1 please freakin answer my question? >___>
    Be patient, i'm having lunch at school! lol.
    i dunno, he never did that for me... have you got all the badges that you can so far?
    i.e. all the way up to ecruteak's gym leader. morty.

Years
  • When an Exeggcute follows the Trainer, is it just one Exeggcute or all six?

How do you get a Water Type than can use surf somewhere near Olivine City? I don't have a rod or a surfer.

What? Is the Old Rod not in the Pokemon Center before Onion Cave this time from that guy?

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years

• where can i find the pokethlon dome?
    and can i access it before beating the Elite 4?
    coz im still battling Whitney..so yeah
    plz help :cer_smile:​

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • where can i find the pokethlon dome?
    and can i access it before beating the Elite 4?
    coz im still battling Whitney..so yeah
    plz help
    In the south entrance of the National Park (north of Goldenrod, where the Bug Catching Contest is). Should be accesible after beating the third gym, is my assumption (as Whitney goes there when you show up) - can't say for sure on that, but I was able to do it after beating the 4th gym, certainly, so it's before the Elite Four.
    How do you get a Water Type than can use surf somewhere near Olivine City? I don't have a rod or a surfer.
    Why not get a rod then? You might as well, and it'd make it far easier... Old rod from fisherman in the Pokemon Centre by Union cave can catch poliwag in ponds by Cherrygrove/Violet/Ecruteak City or Tentacool which can learn Surf, and Good Rod is given to you by a fisherman in a house in Olivine City (above the Pokemon Centre there). If you insist on going without though... Moon Stone can be gained via the delievery man in marts when your mum happens to buy you one.
    In the sprites of the game, why are there two different scientist sprites? One is from D/P, but the other has ragged clothes and looks totally insane.
    maybe it's just an extra little egg?
    Might be just for show - unless the mad looking ones are actually only the ones that work for Team Rocket. This idea appeals to me - fits in neatly. XD
    When an Exeggcute follows the Trainer, is it just one Exeggcute or all six?
    Depends on the sprite, but it'd all fit into the one tile behind your character, I'm sure, whether there's one or six of them in that sprite.

JawKam

The Dragonite Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2018
    houndour should be in the patches of grass to the right of celadon city.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2020
    It's in the bootup menu, above mystery gift option i believe.

maybe it's just an extra little egg?

no. there's not engouhg memory in the card to have a whole other region.

they're all good. depends on what you're after.

wrong theres enouch memory rember the over 256mb roms ? they just dint inclde it cuz is a remake

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back