• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold & SoulSilver Question and Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomBlade

Sora! I choose you!
Years
  • I found this from searching around a bit.

Well I am getting intrigued by it and I thought of the 2 logical solutions:

A while back someone posted info on how in the Anime their will only be one frontier because of it being the same in hgss. Did the frontier case happen? Yes.(game wise so obviously anime wise) Along with this news they posted on how the 5th gen won't be revealed until movie 14 when a Pokemon will be showcased then. Now if a Pokemon is showcased then, then the next games will arrive in 2012 2013. if 2012 then Pokemon HG/SS will tide over well enough for the next 3 years and as a result the item will carry over into the 5th gen games. If 2013 though I can easily see RS remakes being released in 2011 as a 4 year gap is madness where a 3 year gap is still reasonable. In the RS remakes something will most likely be triggered with the rock capsule and it could be special. One of these cases will happen and I do not believe otherwise. As for the info person:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=190750
    When I read it again I saw based. But no way would the 5th gen games be out in 2010 for the Anime to have at least a years worth of 5th gen plot. So I'm going with the above 2:
    -5th gen special item for the game when out in 2012
    -RS remake special item for when the games are out in 2011.

I say this all cause the text sounds like it would if you sent it to someone.
    Quote:
    The Rock / Lock capsule has a relationship to Wi-Fi. In the game data, there is text that says, "The Rock Capsule is being looked after carefully. The Rock Capsule arrived safely!" It's probably a pre-programmed Mystery Gift. The data for the text above is in the same location as the Manaphy egg from Pokemon Ranger. Could there be a special Pokemon inside, a special item like the Mystery Crystal, or could it unlock something in a future game?

Years
  • That's cause I'm still early in the game. (They're around level 35, hence, Slowpoke hasn't evolved yet the others have)

Stupid useless thing.

Meganium- Mega
    Ampharos - Amphy
    Pidgeotto- Pidge
    Slowpoke- Slowy
    Heracross - Titan
    Vulpix - Flame (I wanted to name it Firefox :( )
    Haha nice nicknames... you could trade them over to a pearl (someone who uses an R4/M3, then pokesave the nickname to as long as you want. ;)

I found this from searching around a bit.
    sorry, but could you cut out all the filler and explain it in english for me?

one question also, which days does your rival appear at the E4 to battle you?

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Bugsy probably fills the niche/rising need for crossdressing boys in videogames.
    Though he's just shota, and not crossdressing.

Yeah, that sounds about right.
    *confident face*

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2009
    After i go to the town with a Train station on it,Where should i go next?
    The Sudowoodo is blocking me!

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2009
    Where is that SquirtleBottle?And is Goldenrod the town where Theres a Train Station and Wifi Center?

KingdomBlade

Sora! I choose you!
    Years
  • Above the gym in Goldenrod (the town with the train station), there is a gardening place. Just talk to everyone there, one of them is gonna give you a squirtbottle. Then use that on Sudowoodo and you'll battle him and he'll go away.

The gardening place is in the top right corner of goldenrod if I remember.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back