• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold & SoulSilver Question and Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

humanking

Old School Fan
Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2010
    ...Dark Cave is in Johto so you certainly should have been through there already if Cerulean is your objective. If you meant Diglett's Cave, no, you can get to it through Saffron.

i meant the cave that goes from cerulean to lavender town i'm sorry i forgot the name :p

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
  • i meant the cave that goes from cerulean to lavender town i'm sorry i forgot the name :p

Yeah as others said it's Rock Tunnel. Anyways, no, I'm fairly sure you do not have to go through it, as far as I remember you can just go Vermilion up to Saffron up to Cerulean. You may have to go there at some point in the game, but you shouldn't have to go there to complete the story.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2011
    where do you help them? cos im slightly stuck. the last one i helped was in the ice cave

go back to new bark town talk to prof elm and get master ball. then let the girl talk to u. I rmb seeing silver(rival) coming out of the kimono house if done right. then the quest is unlocked

humanking

Old School Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2010
    good then i don't have to go through that cave which is the worst one in the history of all pokemon games...

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • go back to new bark town talk to prof elm and get master ball. then let the girl talk to u. I rmb seeing silver(rival) coming out of the kimono house if done right. then the quest is unlocked
    Ya just have to take Master Ball and fly to Ecruteak...
    If ya followed the storyline then they should be there... (I tested it myself)
    So Kotone/Hibiki don't have to stop ya

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
  • Scyther is from Bug Catching Contests, Heracross is unconfirmed but probably in special trees like GSC, and Houndour is in Route 7 in Kanto.

Supposedly you can buy them in some Pokemarts, but not all, and I haven't found a place yet. Try looking at the big ones (Celadon/Goldenrod/Pokemon League)

Years
  • I wouldn't see a reason for you to get a Dive Ball because you can't Dive in Generation 4

Now I have a question; how do I get Blue's phone number out of Daisy? I've talked to her, she groomed my Feraligatr and she won't do anything afterwards. Can somebody help?

Makorin

Ex-ROM Hacker
    Years
  • I wouldn't see a reason for you to get a Dive Ball because you can't Dive in Generation 4

Now I have a question; how do I get Blue's phone number out of Daisy? I've talked to her, she groomed my Feraligatr and she won't do anything afterwards. Can somebody help?

According to SPP;
    You have to show her a Pokemon with full happiness and she will give you the number

Guy

just a guy
    Years

To get Green/Blue's number from Daisy you must first show her a Pokémon of yours with full happiness. Once shown, she will give you his PokéGear number. Then once complete, on Sunday you can call him up and set up the rematch for Sunday night.

Years
  • I know I have to do that. But she won't do anything if I talk to her. I'm pretty sure my Feraligatr is very happy; I've had it for a while now.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Here's one. I get a call from Elm after exiting Morty's Gym, after beating him. What's the good doctor saying?

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • I know I have to do that. But she won't do anything if I talk to her. I'm pretty sure my Feraligatr is very happy; I've had it for a while now.
    Japanese wiki says that you need to repeat the process 7 times, and after the 7th time, the event where she tells you Green's number triggers.

Mr Saturn

GUREITO!
    Years

I'm having this same problem myself. Only, she wont even groom any of my Pokémon and I'm pretty sure at least 4/6 of them are very happy. :/ I spoke to her more than 7 times as well and nothing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back