• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help & Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
    Years
    can anyone help me change the tiles in my game please

Could you explain exactly what you're asking? I'm getting the impression that you are trying to hack a ROM, and wish to have someone make you custom tiles. If that is so, then this is not the correct board for that. (Look for ROM Hacking) I do know how to do that, though. If this is RPG Maker XP, all you have to do is right click on the map (In the list of your maps), then choose properties and change the tileset.

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
    Years
    like add new tiles in my game

You mean, cutsom tiles? Also, you didn't answer my fist question. Are you hacking a ROM, or are you building a game using RPG Maker XP, Sphere, Game Maker, or a similar program. (A ROM file would end in a .gb .gbc .gba or .ds if you can see extensions) If you want custom tiles, you're not likely to get them...

Matty_kool

The Doctor
    Years
    background pic

i need some help...
    i am creating a fan game called pokemon legacy, and i am not much of an artist... i need a background pic for the title wih a pic of celebi if possible...pls

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    What is this game being made with and do you even have a story to it?

Matty_kool

The Doctor
    Years
    i have am using the pokemon starter kit and using rmxp. i have a plot outline and story which i wll reveal when i do some more so i cn show off sum pics aswell...lol

-BlackShadow-

Shadow King
    Years

If You Don't Mind Me Asking.....Does Any One Know Where To Get Some D/P Tilesets. I Have Searched Google For 4 Days, Yahoo For 2, And Ask For 2. Please Help. Thank You In Advance.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2008
    POCCIL AND FLEMEGURU PLEASE HELP!!!

Hi, but I'm just so angry because I pm u and you never answer. And when I write a topic only other people help! So please help me because I can't continue the game with these errors!!!!!

1- If I want to catch a pokemon the ball picture don't show! How can I put a picture?

2- At the end and the beggining, and also the sides there is something black how can I remove it!!!

Please help because alot of my other friends are waiting this game and I can't just tell them NO! At first I had errors but it's fixed now, and agsin please reply on my (private messages) and on the topics fastly enough!

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    1) No
    2) Map Connections

If you don't read the notes.html I won't help you. Obviously what isn't their won't be there...

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2008
    sorry if I ask alot but I'm new, this error message keeps apearing!!! (Picture one), and how can I change the animation of one skill?

pokemon programer

Head of TerraByte Software
    Years
    I may not be Flameguru but I can answer some of your questions. poccil has only added very limted animation so unless you know ruby than right now you won't be able to change it. Also as far as I can tell on your error all that I can tell you without any more info it means you probably have to few entries in an encounter type. Check the notes.html file and your encounters.txt file.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2015
    Here, "too few entries" means that the encounters.txt file expects a certain number of entries for an encounter type, such as 12 for Land, but one or more are missing. Example:

Code:
    HeadbuttLow   # Expects 8 entries
    XXXXXX,10 # Entry 1
    XXXXXX,10 # Entry 2
    XXXXXX,10 # Entry 3
    XXXXXX,10 # Entry 4
    XXXXXX,10 # Entry 5
    XXXXXX,10 # Entry 6
    XXXXXX,10 # Entry 7
    # Missing an entry...
    020 # Next map

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2008
    thank you but what about the ball not showing, how can I make it show!
    Do you have pictures of people throwin' the ball? Because I don't have any oly the default one that comes with the pokemon starter kit!

Last edited:

Matty_kool

The Doctor
    Years
    Random Encounters

Edit: don't matter now i figure it out...lol :)

does anybody know how to create random encounters on rmxp?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2015
    Edit: don't matter now i figure it out...lol :)

does anybody know how to create random encounters on rmxp?

If you mean the normal encounters in RPG Maker XP:

Right click on the map's name and select "Map Properties".
    In the box named "Encounters", double click on the area just
    under "Troop" to begin adding troops to the map. The setting
    below "Encounters", named "Steps Average," allows you to
    determine the frequency of a random encounter -- the lower
    the number, the denser enemies are.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back