• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

High school

The Trotsky

Wake and Bake
    Years
    How many people on here are still in high school? Junior myself haha, but the year is almost over, thank god.

All I have left is 2 AP tests and the second round of SATs. Got a 1990 the first time, but I want to try and bump that up to 2200 if I can. Maybe gonna apply to Michigan state, I have to see.

The Trotsky

Wake and Bake
    Years
    Which ones are you taking? I'm going for US Gov and Pol and US History. Decided against taking the two Econ tests, just not really my thing

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I'm taking Ap European History, Ap Biology, Ap Environmental Sci., and Ap Language and Composition...
    In an hour I have to go to a study session for Euro...
    I took the Ap US Gov and Pol test last year...I got a two in it...

The Trotsky

Wake and Bake
    Years
    Ah, that's rough, sorry dude. I want to take AP Euro History, but my school doesn't offer it. There's a movement to get one of the teachers to take it up, but it's not looking like it will happen before I graduate. All I have next year is AP Psych then I'm done

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    Ah lucky you. Where are you going to college at?
    University of Akron, majoring in Nursing.
    I'm taking Ap European History, Ap Biology, Ap Environmental Sci., and Ap Language and Composition...
    In an hour I have to go to a study session for Euro...
    I took the Ap US Gov and Pol test last year...I got a two in it...
    I took AP European History last year. Got a 2 on that test. Didn't study at all for it. If you study you'll do fine.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'm a sophomore currently, and since there's only 1 AP class available to them (in my school) I am in it and I'm taking the AP test in a month. Can't wait till I'm out of this prison. Almost halfway over :D

The Trotsky

Wake and Bake
    Years
    @Landorus: I was thinking about applying there. At this point, I think my top choices are Pitt, Penn State, Michigan State, and Ohio State. But I'm still considering a handful of other ones. Depends on how my visits go

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I'm currently a freshman, but I swear if it weren't for my school being stubborn and rigid in the curriculum I could easily get out of here as a Junior.

Thing is most of my classes aren't even freshman classes >__> Right now its Precalculus, English 2, Computer Science AP, etc... and many many more APs to come. I have 10 credits right now, even so it's hard to do 3 year at my school.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    University of Akron, majoring in Nursing.

I took AP European History last year. Got a 2 on that test. Didn't study at all for it. If you study you'll do fine.
    I know that I should actually I learned that from my mistake in Ap Gov and Pol...didn't study for that one...

I'm thinking of going to either Western Oregon or University of Oregon...I don't feel like traveling far from home...but at other times I think I should...

The Trotsky

Wake and Bake
    Years
    I have to stay within an 8 hour drive of my parents haha. So Kentucky and North Carolina are my southern boundary, Massachusetts is north, and Michigan/Ohio is west. State-wise that is, not the colleges with those names

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    I kind of miss high school. Class of 2008 here!
    I was in the IB Diploma Programme.

Dragonite's Wrath

Dragons are my Heart and Soul
    Years
    I hate my school. Lindbergh District is worse than any other school. They never have any good food at lunch, so I'm forced to take pizza rolls for lunch. I'm broke anyway, so I cant buy lunch. I'm lucky cuz one of my friends gives me any food he doesnt want.( still in the wrappers, for all you germaphobics) I'm a Sophmore and I'm in Algebra 1A. The lowest math level. I'm not smart at all. I should be in 1B, the second half. 1A is the first half of algebra, streched over one year, and 1B is the second half, streched over one year.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    I'm in high school. And I absolutely hate it with a passion. I'm a freshman at the moment, so I'm still going to be stuck there a few more years, unfortunately. (Approximately 587 days, actually. I estimated and have been counting down the days ever since.)

And it's not the work I hate. In fact, it's incredibly easy, which is why I'm taking more honours classes next year because some of my classes this year are just mind numbingly easy.

The Trotsky

Wake and Bake
    Years
    I never understood the whole hating high school thing. It is what you make of it. If it stresses you out too much (believe me, once the work gets harder, it can get annoying) just kick back and light up a doobie with your friends. Solves all the problems in the world

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I dislike high school very much. I'm a freshman, thank god this year is almost over!

The work is pointless and easy. It's just the people I go to school with. They're just...ugh. Everything goes to sports. It's terrible.

Back