• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

High school

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I'm in college now and happy. HS had so much drama and stress it was ridiculous. I know a lot of people say "high school are the best years of your life" WELL ITS NOT LOL. It's a lie. College is.
    Really cause most people I know say it's college (by the way I'm referring to the everyone says part)...
    Only one more year left of high school for me...wonder if college really is as fun as most say...

Brittani

Pokefan for life!! (:
    Years
    I was a Freshie, but now that the school year is over, you can call me Sophomore Brittani x) I didn't fail any of my classes at least, so I'm alive still ^^' But when that report card comes in, off goes with my head. Can't wait to drive~♥

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
    YESSIR. Time to move on to Sophomore year. Now I get to pick on my 7th Graders~ [The people I knew when I was in 8th grade]

So guys, what are your schedules for next year?

I have:

English 3 [AP Lang/Comp]
    AP Physics B [They let me skip Physics 1]
    Environmental Systems
    AP Statistics
    Digital Electronics
    Art 1

and:

World Geography or AP US History
    AP Calculus AB or BC

Depending on certain circumstances I take care of in the summer.

Going into Sophomore Year, I'll be taking:
    Chemistry
    Spanish 3
    Global 10 (Honors)
    Trig and Algebra 2
    English 10 Honors
    Wind Ensemble
    Chamber Choir
    Gym

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Here in the UK, year 11s (15-16) get to leave once they finish their exams.
    I left Secondary school 9 days ago when I finished my final maths exam.

Back