• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Highly Recommended [February 2005] // Pok?mon Golden Sun and Silver Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wulava

Walking towards Johto
Years
  • WOW! Nice job, Master Mew!!! Maybe you should work for Nintendo/Gamefreak.

Oh, BTW, have you also started on remaking the GSC music too?

Wulava

Walking towards Johto
    Years
  • Treecko Fan 12's right. Stop arguing, it wouldn't help.

Be patient my friends... PATIENCE!!! :classic:

AcCiDeNT

Years
  • it doesn't matter if he cares about his fans, the community, it's not your choice, i'm sure he's still working on this hack, many things could be holding this beta back, maybe school... home problems, internet problems, anything so just stop asking for it, it'll be here when it's here...

? Bleep ?

Drunken Latios
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Dec 21, 2005
    This game is looking wicked awesome. i ALWAYS wanted a g/s/c remake... probably my favorite hack here :)

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • I don't wanna hear he has quit. This hack is going very well, it looks much better than other hacks I've seen in this page.

I don't wanna push him but signing in more often and telling us if he's busy with school or other problems will make us know if he's still doing the hack.

AcCiDeNT

Years
  • i hope he hasn't quit either, but he really does need to keep the people updated, obviously there's something wrong, either something happend to him, or his internet, or he isn't working on it anymore... but people don't need to try to rush him... if he doesn't come here he isn't going to see it anyways... so everyone should just give up...

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • The last time MasterMew wrote in this thread was in march and in Pok?mon sunshine was in May 1st, so obviously something happened to his PC or his internet.
    I hope he return soon: I want also at least a beta of GS&SM

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    DarkPkmnMaster said:
    The last time MasterMew wrote in this thread was in march and in Pok?mon sunshine was in May 1st, so obviously something happened to his PC or his internet.
    I hope he return soon: I want also at least a beta of GS&SM
    I doubt it. He hardly ever posts. Look at his count...

AcCiDeNT

Years
  • yeah, but still, i'm sure he's still working on it, it doesn't matter if he posted only once... as long as he's working on it, plus it's none of our business.. so it'll be out when it's out..

* Jade *

Banned
    Years
    • Age 49
    • Seen Dec 9, 2005
    I guess you better talk to Aquiles, another Spanish hacker and ask him if MasterMew still around.

hisana

Girl not-quite next door
    Years
  • He doesn't have to have internet problems and just *maybe* his computer didn't explode blowing him and his parents into tiny pieces. He probably just doesn't want to work on the hack. He doesn't *HAVE* to post a lot or make hourly updates. This is nothing more than a hobby and if my 2 cents are worth anything, he should keep it that way. There's also that probability of him "growing out of it". A lot of pokefans I knew were obssesed with the show and when the frenzy calmed down, they were all ashamed of ever it. It's nothing that uncommon and I wouldn't be suprised if that was the case >_>

Last edited:
    Years
  • God, you guys are like a bunch of kids! STOP begging for a beta, if it gets released it gets released, if it doesn't it doesn't you lot making posts like 'OMGWTF GIV MI A BETA NOW OR UR GAY LOL!!1!' isn't going to help, just keep track of this topic and you'll eventually get something out of it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back