• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Highly Recommended [February 2005] // Pok?mon Golden Sun and Silver Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Congratulations MasterMew! Your Pokemon GS and SM has won HR for the month of February and will be stickied for a whole full month until Feb 21.

//Stickied//

Years
    8/10 Bravo mew you are doing a create job. But i hope your scripting is as good as your maps and GFX then this hack would be one of the greatist. Keep up the great work man. This is a hack i'm looking forward to ;)

Kun Meisuta

Water Master
    Years
    I believe he being spanish would mean that he wouldn't have the internet at home..not meany spains do and they go to internet cafe to go on the internet, and I believe this is the case for good old MM. But, he could have just stopped working on it because of lack of interest which I hope is not the case but whatever happens, happens. ;)

Years
    D@rk Ho-oH said:
    Hey Master Mew I hope this zip will help you with your hack.

Look. YOu proply haven't even asked the maker have you? Cronis will be very mad at you for stealing his art work if you didn't ask for permission. -.- I already got dibs on these too... They are used in my hack, and I got permission to use them too. -.- So if you don't have permission i suggest you don't give them to anyone at all.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Wow, Congrats to MM. If you see the first page, you will see that this hack was poised to get this award. I'm sure MM Deserves it for his amazing Beta.

~ CC

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2012
    I'm back. Thanks for all your support, guys. I will try upload a demo soon, but it is hard because I'm very busy now in my life for work much in this hack.

D@rk Ho-oH said:
    Hey Master Mew I hope this zip will help you with your hack.
    Thanks, but I want to use complety new sprites in this hack.

Alexiz said:
    Congratulations MasterMew! Your Pokemon GS and SM has won HR for the month of February and will be stickied for a whole full month until Feb 21.

//Stickied//
    Thanks for stick this thread, Alexiz!

EVA01 said:
    mastermew - will you make a crystal version type after these?
    Maybe. Anyway it isn't necessary because this hack will have the features of Crystal.

lizzyman92

Miscellany
    Years
    And MasterMew, read ur PMs. Can't wait for the demo! If you need a website to host it I can be of assistance in webmastering ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back