• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Highly Recommended [February 2005] // Pok?mon Golden Sun and Silver Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

D@rk Ho-oH

The Dark Is In My Heart
    Years
    good to see you are back mewmaster.first i want to say sorry for everything and second some questions.

what legendary pokemon will you hack have?

xantor

...:::...
    Years
    Wow, this is a great hack those first screenies were amazing. I especially loved the radio tower. Keep up all the good work.

Baro

Funky Romhacker Monk
    Years
    Seeing your habilities, I wonder if you could do a better hack -although this one is excellent- inventing your own cities, contries, etc, without being a remake. Just thinking aloud. Keep up the good work! Excellent!

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2006
    Wow, I am likeing this! Keep up the good work.

?Mastermew, de d?nde es usted? ?Puesto que usted habla espa?ol? (I apenas tiene gusto de mecanografiar en espa?ol)

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2006
    Originally Posted by Jirachi3

donde esta el Queso.uno dos tres

TRANSLATED: Where this cheese. One two three?

What does that mean? NEways, can't wait for the hack

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
    lizzyman92 said:
    MasterMew, COME ON! Bring out a demo! I NEED GOLD/SLIVER HAPPINESS!!!!!!!!!!

Uhm, you were demanding a beta, cool it, liek I've said, he will release it when he is ready

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
    Nice hack :D , and you can really edit tiles well. I reckon you should have a go at making the pokemon mart and centres look more old fashioned, as in Gold and Silver, with normal doors and flat roofs.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2011
    ok i am making the same hack but diff name and it is in the jhoto just the jhoto and some thing else you will find out . I can't do something i can do it all but i cant make the bigg you know when you get your pokemon turn left to then up.but in fire red he goes up help me some 1 please thaannxxxxx

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
    snkneel said:
    ok i am making the same hack but diff name and it is in the jhoto just the jhoto and some thing else you will find out . I can't do something i can do it all but i cant make the bigg you know when you get your pokemon turn left to then up.but in fire red he goes up help me some 1 please thaannxxxxx

Dude, don't post in someone elses thread, make your own thread in the Questions Board ^^

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    OMG PWNAGE! O.O This is the BEST Remake i have seen already, Although Majin Blue Dragon won't reveal any screens of his remake, I bet its bad becasue he doesnt show it ;) Nice work, Keep it up. oh and um, For those who want demos of it <_< Don't pressure him.. It'll just freak him out and maybe he'll do things fast and do something wrong. So just make him be calmed and keep his cool XD
    Ah, Wish my German Hacking skillz would make a result of a very nice remake.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back