• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Home is where the Challenges are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
So, the Stadium Arcadium Event is over, right? I keep waiting for Necrum to post a final tally or something.
Sorry about that, I was out camping. I wasn't really sure what the situation was out there or else I would have made myself do it outright yesterday morning. I'll have it all done tomorrow.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Took a bit longer than I expected to wipe my computer yesterday, haha. Wound up not having Windows on it til past midnight.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years
Hey guys, I hope a few of you at least remember me. I've come back to PC recently after a little hiatus, but I'm ready to start back up where I was before in terms of challenges. I'm sad that I missed Stadium Arcadium, but oh well.

Also, for any of you that remember both me and my 151 Solo goal, I think I'm going to resume that immediately, but I wanna put a new twist on it: I want the people to decide what my next solo is gonna be. it'll help because i'm really undecisive

I'm also not going to sign up for anymore challenges until my name change goes through, which (hopefully) shouldn't be too long.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Garsp! It's InfernoRogue! Glad to see you back! I personally can't stand solo challenges, but to each their own.

Enigma

Years
Garsp! It's InfernoRogue! Glad to see you back! I personally can't stand solo challenges, but to each their own.

Solo challenges aren't my favorite either, unless it's with a Pokemon I really enjoy. When I started out on my 151 goal, I really wanted to do something different, something that no one has done before. I just...never finished it, heheh. I'm not kidding when I say I'm indecisive!

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Hey guys, I hope a few of you at least remember me. I've come back to PC recently after a little hiatus, but I'm ready to start back up where I was before in terms of challenges. I'm sad that I missed Stadium Arcadium, but oh well.

Also, for any of you that remember both me and my 151 Solo goal, I think I'm going to resume that immediately, but I wanna put a new twist on it: I want the people to decide what my next solo is gonna be. it'll help because i'm really undecisive

I'm also not going to sign up for anymore challenges until my name change goes through, which (hopefully) shouldn't be too long.
Cool, InfernoRogue, glad to see you're back. What's your new name gonna be?

And count me in for your Kanto war council.

Enigma

Years
Cool, InfernoRogue, glad to see you're back. What's your new name gonna be?

And count me in for your Kanto war council.

I'm Enigma now :) My name change already went through, awesome.

Enigma

Years
Cool, nice choice. Makes me wonder what other tricks you have up your sleeve. ;)
Thanks, heheh. On a another note, now that X and Y have been out for a while, I'm kinda bummed that I can't really do a complete Ultimate challenge anymore, since I don't have a 3DS or either game. I'm hoping some challenges still count an Ultimate as through gen 5.

Years
Thanks, heheh. On a another note, now that X and Y have been out for a while, I'm kinda bummed that I can't really do a complete Ultimate challenge anymore, since I don't have a 3DS or either game. I'm hoping some challenges still count an Ultimate as through gen 5.

I think he said his Mono-Color does, at least for the time being given I'm the only documented XY Mono-Color clear as far as I recall. :P You could try that!

Enigma

Years
I think he said his Mono-Color does, at least for the time being given I'm the only documented XY Mono-Color clear as far as I recall. :P You could try that!
That would be fun, I wanted to do all Mono-Color Ultimates at some point, so I guess that means I still can. I think I need to go through everything step-by-step first; I should probably finish my 151 solos just to get them over with.

Years
That would be fun, I wanted to do all Mono-Color Ultimates at some point, so I guess that means I still can. I think I need to go through everything step-by-step first; I should probably finish my 151 solos just to get them over with.

Ha, that'd sure be a time-consuming task! Unless you were playing on emulators with super-speed access, it'd get pretty tedious i'd imagine, especially if you're talking about all the Pokémon, including their un-evolved forms and not just their final forms.

I've only done two challenges here on emulators and those were Ruby and Leaf Green for my Ground Ultimate, and that was while I still had my Dell computer. On a MacBook I can't really find any good emulators, so I had to use my physical versions of Ruby and Fire Red for my Red Ultimate.

Enigma

Years
Ha, that'd sure be a time-consuming task! Unless you were playing on emulators with super-speed access, it'd get pretty tedious i'd imagine, especially if you're talking about all the Pokémon, including their un-evolved forms and not just their final forms.

I've only done two challenges here on emulators and those were Ruby and Leaf Green for my Ground Ultimate, and that was while I still had my Dell computer. On a MacBook I can't really find any good emulators, so I had to use my physical versions of Ruby and Fire Red for my Red Ultimate.
Time consuming, very tedious, but it'll be amazing once it's over with. It'll be something memorable for sure.

On that note, anyone have any suggestions for the next Pokemon to do?

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Time consuming, very tedious, but it'll be amazing once it's over with. It'll be something memorable for sure.

On that note, anyone have any suggestions for the next Pokemon to do?

Welcome back!
As for your next Pokemon, you should use Weepinbell. Kinda random, but for some reason the Bellsprout line popped up in my head, and why not use the awkward middle evolution? It shouldn't be too difficult, because Wrap is so OP in RBY.

Enigma

Years
Welcome back!
As for your next Pokemon, you should use Weepinbell. Kinda random, but for some reason the Bellsprout line popped up in my head, and why not use the awkward middle evolution? It shouldn't be too difficult, because Wrap is so OP in RBY.

Weepinbell, alrighty! That's fine with me, I think I've gotten the most difficult Pokemon out of the way already.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 14, 2023
Yeah, not looking forward to that when I do my Ultimate. jd said it's not too bad, though...

Speaking of Red Mono-Colors, y u no finish yours? :P You're over-leveled in White 2 last I saw, so i'm sure you could get through a bit more of the game.

My laptop is broke and my desktop runs so slow that's why I didn't finish it before now. ( Still have to post update) My sister spent a few nights at her friend's house and she forgot to log out of her computer so I finished the second half of it yesterday. Also why did you say that I was overleveled ? I was right on par with the gym leaders/elitefour.

Years
My laptop is broke and my desktop runs so slow that's why I didn't finish it before now. ( Still have to post update) My sister spent a few nights at her friend's house and she forgot to log out of her computer so I finished the second half of it yesterday. Also why did you say that I was overleveled ? I was right on par with the gym leaders/elitefour.

Uh Level 37 after Elesa? That's pretty over-leveled if you ask me :P But if you've already beaten the game it's irrelevant now. Sorry Dx

Enigma

Years
Spent some time today doing Weepinbell's solo for my 151...once I got Razor Leaf and Slam, I was rolling through for the most part. Lance's Dragonite and Blue's Ninetales were terrible, though. Taking suggestions for my next Pokemon, again.

I think what I'm going to end up doing is like finishing 2 or 3 solos, then doing a different challenge before I do anymore. That way I can help stop myself from getting burnt out on RBY. Time to start up some new challenges!

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Spent some time today doing Weepinbell's solo for my 151...once I got Razor Leaf and Slam, I was rolling through for the most part. Lance's Dragonite and Blue's Ninetales were terrible, though. Taking suggestions for my next Pokemon, again.

I think what I'm going to end up doing is like finishing 2 or 3 solos, then doing a different challenge before I do anymore. That way I can help stop myself from getting burnt out on RBY. Time to start up some new challenges!

Do Pinsir, Magnemite, and/or Seadra. And the Mono-Color challenge is calling your name. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back