• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
Years
  • Baron started this and I edited it. Eletark's evolution, Mountiphant. :)

[HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Wow, Eletark and Mountiphant look great! What types are they going to be? Im guessing Ice and Rock/Ground.

Also, with the Tubeworm Fakemon, the first one looks great, and the second one is pretty good but I think the arms look a little thin and unfinished. Maybe add a few tentacles at the end of the arms too buff it up?

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
  • Wow, Eletark and Mountiphant look great! What types are they going to be? Im guessing Ice and Rock/Ground.

Also, with the Tubeworm Fakemon, the first one looks great, and the second one is pretty good but I think the arms look a little thin and unfinished. Maybe add a few tentacles at the end of the arms too buff it up?

Lol they're Ice/Ground, I think according to the original source. And those aren't arms. They're more like the little whiskers that wiscash has but not really.

Here's the official art for the tubeworm evo.

EDIT: See if you guys like this toxube better.
    changed the teeth, the lower back, the jaw, and that's about it.

Last edited:

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
    Years
  • I think the teeth and jaw look better, I can barely see change to the lower back, so it looks fine to me! haha, but seriously, great work again Vannah

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2012
    I can't draw, so I'll just submit some ideas of animal to base on:

WATER TYPE

- Dolphin
    - Killer whale
    - Plesiosaurus (like Nessy)
    - Flamingo (they live in the water)
    - Squid (it can be Octillery's evo)
    - Polar Bear
    - Salt Pokemon (something like Corsola but white, resembling a salt-rock)
    - Crocodile
    - Swan
    - Axolotl (this is really pokemon friendly)
    - Water Lily (it could be water-grass)
    - Leeches (it could be water/dark, poison or bug)

FIRE TYPE

- Lion (with a flame mane in his final evo)
    - Salamander
    - Fire Ant (new combination, Fire/Bug)

DRAGON TIPE
    - There goes a full chain: Squamata Pokemon - Gila Monster Pokemon - Komodo Dragon Pokemon (all of them are Dragon/Poison)

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    Just an idea of mine for my first post. I don't know if this has been done already to bare with me. I think it would be cool if they had a part in the game where some type of experiment would be happening in the lab and something goes completely wrong. You can use one of your fakemon as the "lab rat" and it would evolve into something that is only for this part of the game. The professor would call you and ask for your help to defeat it but if you get lucky enough then you can catch it but it would only be obtainable in this part of the game. I think that the fakemon would be in high demand for trades if it was only obtainable once. Welp, thats it for me.

xDaisuke0

Aspiring Professor
    Years
  • Joyous

Hey guys! Im so glad to see this evolving.
    You guys have been real mature about making this and are dedicated.
    Always here to support <3
    Not sure if i can help though, cant do all those technical stuff like spriting or "scripting"...

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    i no that i am new to this but i have to say that man this looks pretty dang cool! keep it up you guys rock

naczkens

Experienced Pokeplayer
    Years
  • Hi everyone
    I really like this hack. And when i saw that You're searching for any new ideas I decided to help a bit

so:
    Tylototriton shanjing - I guess this will be good for some modifications
    its appearance is very original and I thought about water-fire type
    name: Tritaqua
    it should be the second evolution (i don't have the idea for first and the third evolution though -,-)
    and I have its signature move:
    something like boiling water - an aquatic move that isn't very strong (base power: 50)
    but have 50% chance to cause a burn

hope You like it :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010
    where is the download link for this hack also what's the base rom used?....I see no information on this on the first page,can someone plz respond

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
  • Oh geez. Another request for a release? LOL sorry, but there is none as of yet. (That's generally how it is when there's no info about one!)

Anyway, I kinda like "Montephant" but that wasn't one of the choices. (BTW that would be pronounced just like "elephant" but with "mont" instead of "el"!!)

And so sorry I haven't been "supporting" too much lately. Been quite busy~!! I'll try to come by more often!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010
    Oh geez. Another request for a release? LOL sorry, but there is none as of yet. (That's generally how it is when there's no info about one!)

Anyway, I kinda like "Montephant" but that wasn't one of the choices. (BTW that would be pronounced just like "elephant" but with "mont" instead of "el"!!)

And so sorry I haven't been "supporting" too much lately. Been quite busy~!! I'll try to come by more often!!

LOL sorry I misread an earlier post and jumped to conclusions xD

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back