• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: (HoTW #59) Pokemon Dissension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hey, looks like you've got quite a bit of background. 6 years, eh? That's more than a lot of people would ever stick around with this.

I'd love to help if you need any. I'm thinking this might go pretty far..

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
    Years
  • Just updated the storyline! I hope you all enjoy it. More updates will be flowing in soon, as well as a possible ROM Base change along with screens!

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
  • Wowzas, your mapping skills are awesome.

I really like the new storyline, and it'll be neat to see all of the features added in, especially choosing between normal/shadow trainer.

Everything looks great, and hopefully things will go smoothly for you.
    Best of luck. ^^

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
    Years
  • Wowzas, your mapping skills are awesome.

I really like the new storyline, and it'll be neat to see all of the features added in, especially choosing between normal/shadow trainer.

Everything looks great, and hopefully things will go smoothly for you.
    Best of luck. ^^

Glad to see another Supporter :) I am Revamping the buildings atm and once they are inserted I will have new screens up probably.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • Pretty nice looking hack you got going on so far man, I know I told you that over IM, but you know, a little happy postings from me doesn't hurt your thread either, so... keep it up, and I hope you don't have trouble switching..... well... I'll let you tell everyone when you update your post...

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
    Years
  • Todoroki said:
    + credit to Punk Rocker for providing Rom Base with Kyles tiles.

o.O haha they were there before this post was moved to progressing hacks I promise :). I will edit the post once this board is out of the GE... man this is an annoying April fools joke.

We will be moving to our own ROM Bases shortly though, but until new screens are captured I will credit Punk Rocker

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • Last edited:

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
  • Wow, this looks rather promising. The idea of releasing this on both Ruby and Fire Red is something I can honestly say I've never heard before. We'll see how that turns out ;)
    The hack itself looks good as well. Although Kyledove's tiles are a bit overused, your maps are pretty good and you've made good use of the tiles. That thing with the bridge is pretty cool, too :)
    Good luck with everything.

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
    Years
  • I hope you dont mind, but your hack is to be reviewed in this upcoming RHN, don't worry, I put in a good word for you.. since I am the person reviewing your hack! lol

Awesome! I enjoyed the article very much, and the RHN as a whole :) You just HAD to use the worst screen haha.

The male Protagonist will be presented soon :) sorry again for the lack of updates, moving means down time for the net :S

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Man...the thread is cool by its own,but the story is smashing.I don't see any posts,and thats the problem with your thread >.<

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • Awesome! I enjoyed the article very much, and the RHN as a whole :) You just HAD to use the worst screen haha.

The male Protagonist will be presented soon :) sorry again for the lack of updates, moving means down time for the net :S

Meh, I didn't choose the screenie, Panda did, he did before I could ask which one seemed good... lol

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
    Years
  • if you need any more new pokemon, my project has 114 new ones

this is the link to the new ones:
    New Pokemon in Pokemon Amethyst and Opal

also, if you would like to do a merger, i would be very happy
    my project died a year ago

Thanks for the offer, but Dissension won't have any fakemon.

The latest RHN review by Om3ga ARS3NAL has been added to the original post, so if you have not read it yet then scoot on back and give it a read :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back