• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: (HoTW #59) Pokemon Dissension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chesu

Boss Carrot
Years
  • Unless it turns out that additional sprites are needed, there's only one character animation left before Kelly and Skyler, Dissension's protagonists, are done! After the five sprites in this animation are ready, I'll have made one hundred and forty sprites for the playable characters! I should be done sometime tomorrow, but I can't make any promises on when you'll see the characters yourself, as it'll probably take quite a while to integrate them.

Last edited:

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Heyas, This hack looks really good, But unfortunately, I can't play it. :( Not allowed to download stuff for it. But I'd like to help somehow, I'm ok at spriting, I think, so If you'll give me a chance and an assignment, I'd be happy to do what I can.

(geez, I sound confident. XD ah, well.)

Chesu

Boss Carrot
    Years
  • I'd like to help somehow, I'm ok at spriting, I think, so If you'll give me a chance and an assignment, I'd be happy to do what I can.

I've got the spriting handled pretty well so far, but that doesn't mean that we couldn't use you. Put in an application at the Team Dissension thread (link in Worldslayer's signature), and if you can be of use to the project, he'll get back to you.

Chesu

Boss Carrot
    Years
  • We're making excellent progress! Now that the protagonists are done (for the time being), I intend to make sprites faster than Slayer can describe them to me!

...Which isn't nearly as fast as I would like it to be, actually.

Last edited:

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
    Years
  • Meet Professor Linden, he is a strange old coot, who loves Pokémon.

Linden likes to work in the field so you might come across him wandering through the thicket throughout your journey.

You can meet Professor Linden in our latest Media update.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back