• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How Many Hours Do You Have Currently?

Forbidden1

csgo
Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    bout 14 hours. 16 badges. lots more to do. beat 1337'4's second time. need to see trainers place in viridian, i lost to red. i beat one of his awsum pokemon. got ho oh, lugia, entei, aritcuno. weird, i got articuno in a dusk ball, and it was on its green bar.

Years
  • I've reached 45 hours and I'm about to begin the Kanto journey ^^ I know its too many hours for being at that point in the game, but I've done so many sidequests, like the Ruins of Alph or searching through mountains in search of items. ^^

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Funny, I got exactly 24 hours on my monotype HG.

8 badges, just caught Ho-Oh, off to the E4

:3

Cheyanne

I have Yusei Fudo's Zorua.
    Years
  • I only have had the English copy, wanted to wait with my boyfriend so I have played 70:45 :)

blendaz

Yo, Champ in the making!
    Years
  • 94:53
    I really don't play that much cuz I have to study a lot ... so yeah. That's all I've played since the US release.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    5 hours. Most of that has been spent running around hatching eggs and training Pokemon -_- I've actually only spent an hour of that time beating Falkner/Sprout Tower.

Back