• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many times do you visit PC a day?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
  • To be precise, PC is always an open tab so I go on it once, and that's when I open my browser. But i keep the PC tab for the whole time I use the computer haha :)

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • Since becoming more active here, I visit PC about 5-6 times a day. Though that could be a gross underestimation. I've honestly lost count.
    I usually just cycle between PC, Facebook, YouTube and Tumblr when I'm trying to kill time.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    3 or 4 times a day, but I stay on for long periods of time normally. Also, I get on it on my phone at work when we're slow sometimes.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I check PokéCommunity various times throughout the day (don't know the exact number), but only for short periods of time. Longest time you'd ever see me staying here is when I log in at the nighttime, since that's when I'm free. During the night, I browse the forums for two - three hours straight. If I'm distracted by things (such as chats, videos, etc.), then I'd browse for about an hour and a half. d:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Back when I was still super active / on staff, I used to browse PC for hours a day, so I'd "check it" quite frequently. Now days, going off of my activity recently, I check it.. sometimes during my lunch break at work, and then when I'm home in the evenings I'll peek in for a time. That's more than I was doing for awhile there, so it's progress.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    At least, once a day? But seriously, I am addicted to PC. I tend to never close it, and I always have a tab open. :>

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
    Years
  • At least, once a day? But seriously, I am addicted to PC. I tend to never close it, and I always have a tab open. :>

I'm with you on this one, I keep 3 tabs open most of the time I'm on PC :3
    1 for the Roleplay corner
    1 for the Roleplay lounge
    and 1 for conversing through VM's on my profile.

If I'm on the internet Those three tabs are always open, and are refreshed every... ~20 minutes if I get busy...

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I'm not actually on PC 24/7 but I do at least have one tab open to reload every ten minutes or so to check for notifications or kill time by browsing the forums.

Years
  • Within the month that I've been here, an inhumane amount of time XD Even during class time at school there's always a PokeCommunity tab in my window. Only time I'm away from the forum is when I'm out and about during the day, which hasn't been often these days.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • Normally 2 times.
    The first time is in the morning where I check it quickly for notifications and make a couple posts.
    The second time is at night after I go to school, hang with my girlfriend and all that jazz. This is when I'm on for a couple hours doing whatever.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • Hard to say, I never log out. Waste of time, plus it would take me 3 guesses to get my password.
    I tend to refresh the page once every hour or so, mostly stalking the Trade Corner.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I don't log out much either lol. :p But I'm here a lot. When I'm home, that is.

Years
  • I'm active here on pretty much a regular basis, but if the time I was last logged in is different, it's usually because I was away for a long period of time for some reason (i.e. class or sleep). I check all different kinds of forums here and am on Mibbit's Trade Corner chat often.

Years
  • Even with school underway for me now, I'm still logging into PC way too many ♥♥♥♥ing times per day lmao

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I don't think I visit that many times a day, however, I tend to stay online for long periods of time. I have a lot of "free" (procrastination) time, so I'll usually be on for a majority of that time, plus whenever I'm using the computer for like homework or stuff.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I usually have a tab with it open, but I visit PC itself about 5-20 times a day. Sometimes even more than that. I just visit this site very, very frequently.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • Hmm, I'm usually on a couple times just to check things, and then once or twice to get work done.

Back