• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How popular are you in your school?

Years
  • 10/10

My frends are happy to hang by me.Evry year for my birthday they throw me a party at school.They all want to sit by me in lunch.And my Best frend Britteny..Me and Her rull the school!Im completly adored and i have great greades!!And im Rich and spoiled rotten!

♡ゆめみち

I'm Mika~ ^.^
    Years
  • I'm quite popular in my school since everyone knows me. I easily get along with people all the time&I have a lot of friends in school. So, I would say 8/10.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    erm... i get along with everybody, but i don't hang around the most social group of people. i don't like a lot of people at my school, but they seem to think i like them fine... the fools. 7.5/10 (or thereabout)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • 10/10, but only because I'm friends with all the seniors, and my cousins helped me out. Popularity is really crap, I can't believe I actually used to be obsessed with being popular. It's nothing great. But then again, it's good for things like getting an automatic invites to upperclassmen parties, PROM, Graduation Parties, Keg Parties, and the such. It also helps if you want to hook up with someone. But thats only to hook up. And I'm not here to brag. So, in the end, Popularity Sucks. The End.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    5/10

I'm not that popular... I'm quite shy, so I don't talk to people much. I have a large-ish group of friends, but they're not really close friends...

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Popularity...? What's that??? I only got 6 friends offline (and by that I mean ones I see and talk to regualarly), other than that I'm pretty much unknown. And I really rather not be popular.. I used to want to, but not anymore. I'm guessing 1.5-2/10

Years
  • I`m not at all popular if it means well~liked. In fact, I`m the guy most people call a freak, or something like that.
    I think they`re funny.

Well...
    I guess 5/10...a lot of people know I exist. Mostly people from my Middle School (everyone knew everyone else there...it`s a small friggin` school).

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I'm 7/10. I'm a Junior, so that's why I'm more popular lol.

People don't bother me, and I'm pretty friendly so I'm not hated or anything.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    3/10 I'd say mostly people from my class know me but, everyone who I actually want to be friends with is my friend.
    W00TNEs! 800 posts come on dance!!!???

Ransit

Master Trainer(poison)
    Years
  • maybe a 3 I am a very boring person I would rather be alone or with 1 person than alot or a group. I dont know why I talk often to my 4 friends but only talk to others when need be...

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Summer school, I had the 2nd lowest marks in the class, and yet was invited to the best groups for both labs in that course. :laugh: :P I'm not sure what that says.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I have two really close friends (who are almost as Dragon-obsessed as I am), but a lot of people like me. 8/10

Rowen Cross

Master of the Air
    Years
  • Well back in Oklahoma, I was a freshman and knew almost everyone in the school, most of which are my friends/aquaintances/are cool with me. I've been to my fair share of parties too. I think about everyone knew me, so 9/10.

But here in Louisiana, I'd probably give me a 0/10...

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
  • I'd definately say 0/10 for me! I'm a geek! I've got quite a few friends (who are also geeks), but I'm definately not popular in school. Though some popular boys have asked me out a few times... but I knew it was just because they thought I was pretty and they didn't really want to be my friends, so I turned them down. I'm content with my geeky boyfriend!

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • 1/10, I suppose . . . Because my school is relatively small, a number of people know of me. I usually avoid any type of socializing, though, so knowing of my existence is probably as far as most of my relationships extend.

Back