• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How's it going, I mean, with your pokemon constantly getting pwned, kida sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Who?

What is THIS doing in my hat?!
Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    Seriously, heres where you can tell me if you think ur pokemon fail or not.

Years
  • My Pidgeotto...I want it to do good, so I can make it as strong as Blue's, but it's just not working out that well...

Totodile on the other hand....lv.18 and it took down Bugsy's Scyther! (admittedly with the 2 sand attacks from Pidgeotto helping out a bit on the evasive side of things)

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2014
    I'm now unable to train as I didn't know the E4 got stronger after you beat Blue, and I certainly can't defeat Red. I have Lugia, Gengar and Feraligatr all lv.60 and a Lv.63 Dragonite. I also have all the legendaries excluding Groudon, and I have the Dragon Trio from platinum. Where the shoes can I train?

TotoPacMan

*insert witty title*
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2024
    My Pidgeotto does nothing to help the cause. Except for sand-attacks...

Maybe they naturally suck or something.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • For some reason every flying type sucks at moves. I should just teach my Charazard fly and get rid of Noctowl...

Years
  • I'm now unable to train as I didn't know the E4 got stronger after you beat Blue, and I certainly can't defeat Red. I have Lugia, Gengar and Feraligatr all lv.60 and a Lv.63 Dragonite. I also have all the legendaries excluding Groudon, and I have the Dragon Trio from platinum. Where the shoes can I train?
    lol i beat blue with 3 pokemon and beat the new elite 4 with the same 3 pokemon at lvl 60-63, empoleon messed up lance cuz i had ice beam, infernape took care of karen, gengar took care of the psychic guy and bruno, and infernape/empoleon took care of koga,

u have a legendary.. u should be fine lol

AikuSeverin

Dark Trainer
    Years
  • my sableye, i worked so hard just to get him and so long, trained him up and figured out his stats were pretty poor, i was so heartbroken, he was like the completion of my team

i still use him sometimes, as first send out for pvp battle, just for a little supprise, incase someone wants to try and use massive stat raising moves

Kai Yamato

Lone Soldier
    Years
  • I caught my Gligar and evolved into a Gliscor, however, unlike my other Pokemon, it just doesn't deal enough damage to beat a Pokemon. Sad thing is that its only best stat is its defense. :< A shame, I always thought it was a cool looking Pokemon but it lacks STAB moves. Hence I was stuck with using Sword Dance before killing everything. Not that I'm not a fan of buff moves, I'm just afraid that something will kill it in one hit before it even kills anything. >_<;

kiyoi

Onion Kid
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2018
    I do love my cloyster, he has excellent defense, but his attack stats are pretty mediocre, his special defense is epic fail, and his speed is just average. I love him and use him lots, but he is full of fail at times, which is disappointing considering what hell I had to go through to get that water stone to evolve him.

Weber

Thats Farfetch'd
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2013
    i like my raichu's, one has surf, dig, thunderbolt, and i think toxic, same moves for the other one minus surf and insert fly instead, i love event pokemon.

i also have a mamoswine, walrein, and a rapidash to round out the rest, usually the last one is an hm slave or a pokemon off of my platinum to destroy the particular person im going after.

but in the battle frontier my party = death for me.

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
  • My pidgeot...
    I just really needed a flying type, so I pulled it on the team...
    But recently I realized how useless it is, so I've been trying to train skarmory to replace it.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    Who are you and why do you consider yourself the Pokemon Trainer therapist?

I honestly dont see where you get the idea that everyone wants to run and tell you if their Pokemon fails. :|

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2015
    Ive cleaned all the Kanto trainers, Im now with the leader/Elite4/BFrontier
    This is my team

- Espeon Lv59
    - Dragonite Lv64
    - Typlosion Lv87

I dont believe those will ever faint.

rnstyip

"Next please!"
    Years
  • My team will never die:
    -Typhlosion Lv.60-something
    -Shiny Tyranitar Lv.100 EV'd (Dat right, yall')
    -Shiny Scizor Lv.100 EV'd

Swiftly beat Dahlia. Can you say "Top Percentage"?

Years
  • My castform is decent with special attack, but his defenses are so low. :/ He pretty much dies if hit a few times. I am doing the trainer class challenge, and I chose pokemon I could easily get. A lot of the other pokes were too hard to obtain, so I sorta got stuck with him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back