• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen How's your Pokédex coming along?

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
  • As you can see from the signature I just started the game and so my pokedex is really pitiful haha. But that's okay, I like taking my time :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    i currently am missing only 4 pokemon!! (excluding Genesect, Meloetta, and Keldeo.)
    i have them all (except 4) in my pc in numerical order. im proud of myself. only took me like a month.

^ I never posted I got the last 2 evos. XD

Just the three roamers and Reshiram to go, for me.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • In the Unova pokedex...i've seen 142 and own...well, if we count both games, I don't really know.

I'm missing:
    #64 - Crustle
    #102 - Galvantula (not for long ;P)
    #104 - Ferrothorn
    #114 - Lampent (own it in Black)
    #134 - Braviary
    #135 - Vullaby (own it in Black)
    #136 - Mandibuzz
    #140 - Zweilous
    #142 - Larvesta (have teh egg)
    #147 - Tornadus (own it in Black)
    #151 - Landorus (own it in Black)

So if you take out the ones I own in Black or have the egg, im only missing...6 pokemon. Yippee.

In the national dex i've seen 294.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I've completed the Unova dex (catching, not just seeing) and that's about as far as I'm willing to go for now. Maybe in the future I'll fill in the National Dex but I did that in Diamond and I'm really not keen on just transfering everything over. It sounds dull and I still need all the Pokémon for my Ranch anyway.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    UnovaDex:

Seen - 153
    Obtained - 153

^______^

Won't bother with national dex, but first time ever I actually completed a regional dex (just without the three events). :D

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    My signature is slightly out of date, I did get Carracosta so now I'm down to 6 left...Archen/Archeops, Zorua/Zoroark, and Zweilous/Hydreigon. I have a Deino so I can get the evolutions, I'm just so lazy and don't want to level it that high, and I have Celebi and the dogs in my HG so I can get Zorua/Zoroark, but again, lazy. I'll finish out Hydreigon's line and then probably get the Zorua line, then whine until one of my friends breeds me an Archen to finish it out.

Cataclysmic

A New Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2015
    I completed the Unova dex a week or two ago, and my current progress is 210 obtained and 339 seen. It'd be higher but I've been revisiting SoulSilver a lot.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

i caught like 12 pokemon. i dont plan catchin much until after i beat the league a second time. But ive seen like all unova pokemon ( excluding unavailable event pokemon )

Notworking15

Wait...WHAT?!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2011
    i've almost completed tthe unova pokedex! i've only need a few hard to obtain entires. also, i've seen 442 pokemon in total

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
  • I' trying hard to catch all pokemon of the national dex.
    Teally long.
    Unova dex: Seen: 145 Obtained: 117
    Natinal dex: Seen: 393 Obtained: 194

Back