• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    B-cell Lymphoma.

There's a few variations of it. I'm not sure exactly what it is, actually. I might research later, but I'm sure wikipedia has something...

Nitrous Oxide

Korporate Amerika
    Years
    If it was a member who had been here for a long time that everybody knew then I would believe it.
    As it is, there really is no verification that he actually has cancer and that he didn't just make this topic for the lulz.
    This.

But whatever, if you truly have cancer, good luck and don't give up.

Nash Bandicoot

Dingodile use Flamethrower!
    Years
    OK being very specific here it non-Hodgkin B-cell Burkitt's lymphoma

and i have had:
    cyclophosphamide
    doxorubican
    vincristine
    mephortrexate
    cytarabine
    etoposide
    and a few other chemo's

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Ufff, you must be feeling miserable. But Fox really is right. If you're feeling sick, think about what's happening to the cancer! It's probably like "GAHHH ARGHH POKE'BOY WON -holds up white flag-!" See, all that you're going through is for that moment when it will hold up that white flag forever. You really do seem strong, poke'boy, and you've been in my prayers still. :]

Years
    Why would someone even lie about having cancer? That's a horrible thing to say. I'm sorry, poke'boy.

In fourth grade, I was dying from a disease, and couldn't go to school for a number of months, but I recovered. When I went back, people were mean to me for it, too, because I'm still alive. It's not cancer, but the situation is a little similar. I hope you recover, because you deserve to live a long and happy life. You seem like a very nice person, and you don't deserve to have cancer.

For all of you saying you don't trust him, it makes you look like a j-word. No offense. Obviously, a person with cancer isn't going to spend a lot of time on the computer. Usually, they're going to the hospitals, and trying to live their lives as much as they can without being on the computer often. Don't you think that maybe he has some friends on here that would care if he was gone? Not all my friends on here are people I have met in real life and they wouldn't know if I had an illness or not. I would want them to know. He's not going to announce it first on a website because he has more important things to do that need to get done.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    There's few thongs harder than having a famil member go through cancer...

So i cant imagine what it's like to have it..

I wish you the best of look and hope you pull through with full health :)

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    just checking in on you poke'boy!
    how is the chemo going? i hope they havent put you through too much...
    and ignore the people who think that you are lying...cuz i dont think that you would lie about that..

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
    I got a recent health scare myself: absurdly high creatine levels in my urine, which [usually] indicates kidney failure.

Do what you must medically, but don't let it weigh down on you. Time is precious, and the more time you spend contemplating and worrying, the less time you have to act. If things don't improve, the worst thing you could do is regret that you didn't use your time wisely.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back