• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    If it was a member who had been here for a long time that everybody knew then I would believe it.
    As it is, there really is no verification that he actually has cancer and that he didn't just make this topic for the lulz.

So someone sharing their pain can be for lulz?

This can be given a direct connection to the Post your problems thread where everyone bagss out the new members, without advice, just a "youre new, therefore, i believe you are lying. Also, I dont understand you well because i am much better at speaking english" D:

anyway, back to the actual topic, I wish you luck in your treatment, as chemotherapy is a very hard time where you can have many emotional struggles such as lonelyness..

Good luck, if you need help im willing to provide

Pavilion!

Pokemon Legacy Online!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Im Sorry Man, I hope you recover soon.
    Cancer can be prevented My Family is Full of Cancer Patients and most have been lucky enough to fight and win over this terrible disease.

I hope you can recover from all this soon :)

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Wow. I kinda feel like a jerk. I admit that I thought pokebeah might've been lying at first, since this is the net after all, but obviously he is just looking for support. I wish you luck. :)

In fourth grade, I was dying from a disease, and couldn't go to school for a number of months, but I recovered. When I went back, people were mean to me for it, too, because I'm still alive.

What the?! That's horrible! I hope people aren't bashing you about that now...

Nash Bandicoot

Dingodile use Flamethrower!
    Years
    I had more chemo today from now on its just go to clinic for 1 and a half hours for 3 days for the last 3 rounds! i have a plastic tube in my arm which dad puts a needle with chemo in it but hopefully no more hospital admissions>:D

*Nayz*

a.k.a L_Judah
    Years
    sheesh hope chemo isn't too hard on you considering your age

good luck. my mom's had cancer twice now.

Years
    Oh you poor thing... Don't listen to those who don't believe you! My Grandfather is having his operation tomorrow for his stomach cancer... So I know what your going through! Stay strong... And keep your hopes up! Be positive! (Even though I can't think of anything positive, still stay positive!!)
    I had more chemo today from now on its just go to clinic for 1 and a half hours for 3 days for the last 3 rounds! i have a plastic tube in my arm which dad puts a needle with chemo in it but hopefully no more hospital admissions>:D
    Chemo sounds pretty fierce knowing your age! Well as I said, best of luck to you! :)

Last edited:

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Sorry to hear that, but why post it now if you were diagnosed in January? Please, don't come crying to us for sympathy if you're going to late.

Edit: Yes, I know how mean that sounded.

Douche and a half. D:

Poke'boy, best of luck man. From what I've read from your posts, it looks like all is going well! Stay strong, bro.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Damn, that sucks =/.
    idk really what to say. Stay positive, though. :-)

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
    I'm getting all depressed from all the post I have been reading thourgh(forget this I can't spell XD) this topic and well I feel so sorry for you. I believe you 100% and I hope you feel way better than you ever did when you recover. Also, what my mom tells me to do when I'm feeling sick or bad is thing good thoughts like your gonna get better and be happy most of the time it helps me A LOT! Anyway hope you get better! ^^

PS: If you need anyone to cheer you up just give me a shout. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back