• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I want Misty Back!

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Im not bashing misty
    Its just silly, we havent seen misty as a full character in years, what reason does she have to come back as a permanent character>
    I like misty because she was a competitve battler
    i like all the characters infact

when did i say misty was bad? never.
    Ash's character had been ruined, its not the same, not charming anymore (ash was like my first fictional crush mind you, as misty was my first fictional girlcrush)
    Misty, when she cameoed wasn't as charming anymore, :<

i dont want my favorite characters ruined
    and if misty continues to cameo, she'll still have her charms a bit
    because that rare occasion of seeing her, it will be magical *sparkly shoujo sparkles go here*

Last edited:

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    It really has been a while since I saw her leave, yesterday I was in a pretty stunned, upset mood for a bit after watching "Catch ya later" I really forgot about that episode as I saw it so long ago, hopefully this was a typical reaction from those who saw it fro the first time themselves. I was just going through all the flashbacks of all Misty has been through with Ash and Brock through both regions and wow she has been there the whole way. It was a shame to see her walk. But Dawn and May are very fun characters as well. I don't think anything replaces Misty though. I think no matter what though, her and Ash will always be best friends.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    It really has been a while since I saw her leave, yesterday I was in a pretty stunned, upset mood for a bit after watching "Catch ya later" I really forgot about that episode as I saw it so long ago, hopefully this was a typical reaction from those who saw it fro the first time themselves. I was just going through all the flashbacks of all Misty has been through with Ash and Brock through both regions and wow she has been there the whole way. It was a shame to see her walk. But Dawn and May are very fun characters as well. I don't think anything replaces Misty though. I think no matter what though, her and Ash will always be best friends.

this ^
    no one can replace misty
    like no one can replace brock and tracey and dawn and may and the whole crew. they've been together for the ups and downs, and while misty was there longer, may and dawn are still just as great, and they're still ash's friends

All the characters are fun, i'd like all the mains to meet up in the last episode when it comes. it will be magical :'D

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
    I'm a Misty fan true and blue, but I don't think she'll be the same

I miss the hot-headed, competitive and so obviously hiding her crush Misty. She was fun and brilliant. I want her to come back as a temporary main characters, just so she can have a good old shout at Ash and complain at him. Then maybe complain at Dawn just for the Lols.

I except Dawn, but I don't completely like her. And as for May.... well the less said about her on my part then the better.

It would be brilliant to have the OLD Misty back,and I want the OLD Brock back, heck I want the OLD Ash back. Ash isn't what he used to be. When he was younger he was stupid and hot-headed just like Misty. No argument in the Pokémon world can be better then the repetitive ones between Ash and Misty with Brock popping up in the middle going "guys guys!"

Ha... the good old days when Pokémon really was POKÉMON!

Ayselipera

I want her back too, but I read on Bulbapedia that someone
    said she would never come back as a main character again.

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    Well I think a lot of us want her back. And a lot don't I suppose. But as many people have said, she prolly wouldn't be the same, just as Ash and Brock and even May (when she appeared again for that contest or whatevers) have all changed. It's unfortunate. Cus Misty was pretty cool.
    But I don't think she'll come back for good. Brock is the only character that really returned permanently after a prolonged absence, i think. And with the way the anime has been lately (particularly that recent wailmer episode... O_o), I don't think she'd be as awesome the second time around. Cus she'd prolly be messed up...

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    Not wrong. Except I jus really didn't like that Wailmer episode... Sorry no offense intended.
    And more on topic, I just think it's different than when Misty was around. Like, I dunno. I doubt they'd keep her secret crush-like manner with Ash and her constant temper. Just cus the way the anime has changed. But there's lots of good things about the newer episodes from the anime too.

UraharaSteph

Years
    There are plain obvious hints, that Misty has/had a crush on Ash... But the writers would never make it too obvious because some people don't like the idea of them being together.

I, for one, don't like the idea of there being relationships in the cartoon, but I still think their was hints there that Misty had a crush.

Perhaps I'm wrong but it certainly looked that way.

ANYWAY!
    Where is my hot-headed arguing Misty? T_T

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    There are plain obvious hints, that Misty has/had a crush on Ash... But the writers would never make it too obvious because some people don't like the idea of them being together.

I, for one, don't like the idea of there being relationships in the cartoon, but I still think their was hints there that Misty had a crush.

Perhaps I'm wrong but it certainly looked that way.

ANYWAY!
    Where is my hot-headed arguing Misty? T_T

I miss that too, I know exactly what you mean. Especially getting older and having the responsibility of being a gym leader, I guess she had to cool down and mature a little more. I hate how when she rides off we don't see her for a while. I wish they would have more episodes showing what she was doing at the time Ash, Brock and May were traveling. After watching Kanto and Johto as well as Orange Islands it really isn't the same without Misty.

UraharaSteph

Years
    I miss that too, I know exactly what you mean. Especially getting older and having the responsibility of being a gym leader, I guess she had to cool down and mature a little more. I hate how when she rides off we don't see her for a while. I wish they would have more episodes showing what she was doing at the time Ash, Brock and May were traveling. After watching Kanto and Johto as well as Orange Islands it really isn't the same without Misty.

Same here. I watched those three seasons, I mostly loved the Kanto lot, I guess it's because I grew up with it. =D
    I like all of the Pokémon episodes, some more than others.

I agree they should show a little more of Misty though, especially when May was around. ):

UraharaSteph

Years
    Hopefully she will be^_^

But I want her to get mad at Ash... whether she has responsibilities or not, I still want her to shout at Ash :P

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    But that would take away that lovely personality she has. She kind of reminds me of Gary with her "eveything is cool" personality.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    I'm guessing she's coming back to pokemon for at least an eppie. Like May cam back,why not Misty?
    and Misty is 100% my favorite character so I want her back!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    All the girls in pokemon I guess have a major part in the show. Brock is only experiencing the rest of the reigons, so I think they should have got rid of him and done the whole replacing thing. they shouldnt have got rid of Misty in the first place. ^_^

Back