• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have...

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2009
    If you could have 1 pokemon in real life.... which one would it be?

(Reply w/ your choice)

I would take Snorlax. Except I'd spend so much $ feeding him and all he'll do is eat and take up space. But still, Snorlax!!!

Lance

I would like to get Gardevoir. I just love her,(as you see,I keep Gardevoir as female,even it can be male and female) but still,I just want that Pokémons woudl be real,especially Gardevoir! :D I am crazy as..Spinda.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • I'd have to have a Chikorita, because they're small and cute and they smell nice xD; well, and it's my favourite.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • It would be hard for me to choose between Koffing (to eventually become a Weezing) due to it is my absolute favorite. Chikorita because its small, cute and they tend to be very fond of their trainers. Same deal with Eevee, which I may keep it at that or make a Flareon. Those would be my top three choices. Would be hard for me to decide.

Ayselipera

I'd just get a Ditto so it could be whatever pokemon I feel like having.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • I'm going to have to go with my typical fave. I would love a real life Vaporeon, but I would also enjoy the company of Mew. Mew is the most awesome legendary in my own opinion!

Switchback

Flare Counsellor
    Years
  • I'd like to have an Arcanine. It would make a great guard dog and companion all in one, like a buy one get one free deal.

I think the main reason though would be that I could ride him to the game shops at high speed to get the latest game or console releases. Bonus that I could simply Flamethrower the people queuing since 3 in the morning and cut in front in a line of fire, grab the desired merchandise then race home with the goods before anyone realises I was gone and complains that I ate the last of the cereal the night before.

Darkloud

Leader Darkloud
    Years
  • I would REALLY want a Munchlax. It's smaller and more active than Snorlax, but it still has the same basic features.

Kagura

..what?
    Years
  • I'd prefer a nice Shinx as a family pet. Its cute and has a mean Crunch and Spark for the intruders. >:]

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • I'd want a Growlithe. It'd be like the dog I have now only it could shoot fire and stuff! that would be cool.

Back