• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you died, would anyone miss you?

Would anyone miss you if you died?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
Years
  • Well, just think, if you died right now, how would anyone on the Pokecommunity find out about it?

They wouldn't. So technically nobody would miss you on PC.

Seremiya

Love Serenity
    Years
  • Well, just think, if you died right now, how would anyone on the Pokecommunity find out about it?

They wouldn't. So technically nobody would miss you on PC.

Whether they know you're dead or alive wouldn't matter though. If you're really close to someone and they suddenly stop logging on, you'd miss them.

I don't really know anybody on PC all that well so...

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Well I'd like to think that someone other than my family would miss me...like my friends. I'm sure they would.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • Parents here, and perhaps Memory, by default.

Failing that, seeing as everyone at the youth summit I went to over the weekend has never said anything bad about me, I expect they'll miss me too.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Why not If I died I am sure that My Parents and My real life friends will miss me.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Well, my best friend had told me that she would be devastated if I died, so I guess that's one person! :D

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    No one would. I am sure of it. I don't play a significant role in anyone's life.

Nekonron

Aspiring Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Yes, my friends and family would! :D

At least... I think... I hope... Maybe... :(

Can I change my vote? *sobs*

Back