• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you just started your journey...

eevee00

Prof Oak's Aide
Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Region[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Kanto, it was my first region and the one I'm most familiar with, it's also close to my favourite region: Jhoto, so it would be easy to travel there as well.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Reaction[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Why do all these parents let their children travel the region alone at the age of 10? Have they even thought of their safety? At least my mum was smart enough to keep me at home until I was 16...[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Oh yeah, I'm gonna get a Pokemon today, that's pretty exciting =][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Travel with others?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Yup, but I wouldn't be the protagonist, I'd be his/her friend who travels with them, keeping them company and battling with them when they want to practice, kinda like Misty, who was a trainer who travelled with Ash but had no intention to defeat Gyms or enter the Pokemon league.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Starter[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Charmander, my final team would be Eevee, Haunter, Arcanine and Charizard, not very balanced I know, but as I said I wouldn't be a serious battler.[/FONT]

ToraSushii

I see...food!
    Years
  • Region: Kanto or Sinnoh

Reaction: let's-a go!

Starter: Piplup (Penguins are pimp! BD)

Travel with Others: Maybe, it depends really.

With who?: Uh, take a guess.

TTH

Got leaf stone?
    Years
  • Region: Kanto!
    Reaction: Woo. I get out of the house :D
    Starter: Oddish (It's my fantasy, Give me what I want!) Nah...It would have to be Bulbasaur.
    Travel with Others: Most likely by myself at first but I might meet some nifty people on my journey.
    With who?: Oddish :D. I would teach it to talk XD

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • Region: Sinnoh all the way, even with retarded and ugly pokemon like Bidoof and its evolution out there (no offense to the people who like the pokemon) It's a really interesting region with really interesting pokemon. I know some people don't like Sinnoh pokemon, but hey, there's Hoenn pokemon in Sinnoh too (and Kanto and Johto too, such as Magikarp, and Sneazel.)

Reaction: OMG! Its today already? Do I have everything? I need to get to the Pokemon Lab on time, what will Professor Rowan be like. Its only 5:30 am, wow, guess I better go downstairs and make breakfast. (Yes, I worry a lot about big things, and I get nervous before I meet someone too, and I am an early bird on the day of a big event.)

Travel with Others?: Depends on who...

Travel With Who?: My good friend Latias! *huggles Latias* And my friend Alex. Oh, and Brock, 'cause he knows how to cook (unlike people like me, who burn everything) and 'cause he's really good with pokemon and could probably at least help them if they were injured.

Starter Pokemon?: ...Hard choice, assuming that I could choose any of the twelve starter pokemon, I think I would take...Charmander, if Charmander was already taken, then Totodile would be nice.

Kirakishou

*~Snowdrop Crystal~*
    Years
  • Region: Most probably Kanto. Much as I like Johto, the layout of the place isn't as exciting as Kanto is. Its much more familiar to me, and its where it all started. I'd like to start at the beginning.

Reaction: Well, I always knew I would eventually get kicked out of the house, so I might as well leave voluntarily and do something interesting. To tell the truth, I doubt I'd be excited or scared, most probably more reluctant than anything else. I've never been particularly interested in travel, and now I'm suddenly expected to go travelling all across the map. I don't like travelling by plane or by boat, some getting to some places, and just getting from area to area quickly, would be difficult for me. I'm not really cut out for it.

Starter: I think I'd probably start out with Charmander. Not the best choice considering the first two Gyms, perhaps, but I've always liked challenges. It'd all be worth it when I got to Erika's Gym. I'm a slight pyromaniac, ordering my little fire lizard to "BURN IT ALL TO ASHES! MWAHAHAHAHA!" is quite an appealing idea.

Travel with others?
    Most probably not. I'm one of those people who likes being in a group, but feels absolutely suffocated by it. Companionship starts to wear thin on me after a while. Most probably if I wanted some companionship I'd stay for a while at the nearest Pokemon Center or town, resting at the same time because, as I said, travelling isn't really my thing, and then I'd move on by myself. However, given the chance, there is one person I would love to travel with. I'd follow her anywhere.

Patriots Fan 2010

The Pokemon Writer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2008
    Region: Sinnoh
    Reaction: WHAT THE? IS THIS REAL OR WHAT?
    Starter: Piplup
    Travel with Others: Yes
    Who are They: Ash, Gary, Brock, and my brother Adrian.

yuki3056

Grass Types own
    Years
  • region: Johto (probally my favorite region and starters ever) ( curse you nintendo for no gba remake of GSC)

reaction: omg omg omg yessssss no school and pokemon all day

starter: totodile and id end up catching a chikorita and cyndaquil and bulbasaur and turtwig and torchic somehow lol

travel with: probally no one unless I meet some cool people along the way

goal: catch all my favorite pokemon lol

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Region: Back to Johto we go.
    Reaction: .................. (speechless)
    Starter: Good old Sneasel... Then catch a Turtwig...
    Travel with: Probably my friends... Namely DARKSHADE and alho12.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Region- Kanto/Johto
    Reaction - Hope there are no Poke-Petafiles
    Starter - Charmander
    Travel with others - Yes
    They would be - Umm well -Umbreon, and my Rival that I wud run into all the time and that is always a step ahead of my, is .Oblivion

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2008
    Region- Hoenn
    Reaction- Lets do this!
    Starter- Does it HAVE to be as starter in such sense?If so,Turtwig.If not Eevee,
    Travel with others-Yes
    They would be- Hikari,just cos.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    Region: umm....i actaully dont realy mind any pokemon adventure sounds exciting to me :) bt johto is probably the best
    Reaction: OMFG!! EXCITING MUCH!!! i would seriously kill for pokemon to exist
    Starter: Chikorita is cutness!!! bt Cyndaquil is the man so yeah cyndaquil!
    Travel with other: YA HA!!! im nt antisocial
    They would be: GREEN!!! (DUDE) cos he is teh sex :D:D

Salamence!

^^^^Caramelldansen^^^^
    Years
  • Region: Hoenn

Reaction: I would bounce around the room yelling "POKEMONPOKEMONPOKEMON..."

Starter: If I could choose any? It would be Bagon. (You know why...) If a normal starter it would be Torchic, cuz he turns into Blaziken!

Travel with others? well, maybe, probably not because I'd want to bond with my Pokemon.

Who? My best friends.

Years
  • Region:Hoenn
    Reaction: OMG OMG OMG *faints*
    Starter:Treecko
    Travle with others:When ever we meet up
    Who:Mainly friends like dano

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
  • Region: Johto
    Reaction: OH MY RAIKOU, I'M STARTING MY JOURNEY! (yes, caps is necessary)
    Starter: Cyndaquil!
    Travel with others: yes
    Who?: My best friends Anthony and Breann, Gold, and Silver.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I would definitly start mine in the Famous Hoenn region....I mean c'mon who doesn't like the hoenn?

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2014
    id start mine in the sinnoh region
    my reaction would be AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    yes id travel with others my friends:kyle,declan,leonard,mark,nick,and david
    my starter would be piplup cause i love empoleon HES A BEAST

.:Kanto:.

I'm back, yet again!
    Years
  • Region: Kanto
    Reaction: It's finally time to follow my dreams...
    Starter: Squirtle
    Traveling with: Just me and my Squirtle.. *Like Ash and Pikachu*

Back