• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you met Justin Bieber...

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• Yes, I'M HIS BIG FAN!!

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Yes.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • No, I have no opinion on him

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • No, I just don't like him

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • NO, WAY! I HATE HIM SO MUCH!!

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • Who is Justin Bieber?

Votes: 10 11.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocout

TINA FEY!
    Years
    No opinion of him. Adults hate him though.

Which reminds me, has anyone seen the sketch (don't remember from what show) between Tina Fey and Justin Bieber? XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    One thing I need to add here. Justin Bieber isn't so bad. I don't hate him as a person. I am not a fan of his music only because I am not part of demographic. I am way over his demographic. XD But I am not going to kick him, split on him, or do any bad stuff. I will treat him just like a normal person. He is trying to make it big. I will give him a chance to do so.

PuNkSter

Typhlosion is on fire!
    Years
    One thing I need to add here. Justin Bieber isn't so bad. I don't hate him as a person. I am not a fan of his music only because I am not part of demographic. I am way over his demographic. XD But I am not going to kick him, split on him, or do any bad stuff. I will treat him just like a normal person. He is trying to make it big. I will give him a chance to do so.

Same here. I dislike his music yet I don't know the guy. I'm surprised this thread is still going on with all the "I want to do this/that to him" seriously.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    "Who is Justin Beiber?"

Took the words right out of my mouth. Don't know, don't want to know.

Insane85

Bored
    Years
    I'd probably hit him for corrupting the younger generations, before snapping his neck for helping ruin music.

Years
    Lesee... *Pulls out a list 20 KM long*
    Here's my favourites:
    Throw him in the trash
    Throw him in a pool
    Throw him in Chuck Norris's mouth a shark's mouth
    FIRE MAH LAZOR!!!!
    Kamehameha X10 him.
    Force him to hear "so i herd you like Mudkipz you idiot" for a century, nonstop.
    Killl his pet.
    Kill his Chuck Norris.
    Set Pedobear on him.
    Set Vegeta and Chuck Norris on him.
    Set a Mudkip on him.
    Set The Wiggles on him.
    Set Andy Griffths and Terry Denton on him.
    Set HAL 9000 on him.
    Those are my favourites.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I'd pick him up, hang him upside down, dunk his head into a bucket of water and mop the floor of some nasty bathroom.

Then I would do something that if I mentioned, it would get me a warning here. It has something to do with a big black man though.

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    I'd prolly think he's a lesbian and flirt with him. :P I had no idea who Justin Bieber guy is until a week ago, so... yeah.... I really have no opinion of him.

XxRogueTrainerxX

Needs a better username
    Years
    Every nerve of my body would be tempted to piledrive him into the pavement and slit him open, then curb stomp him all over until his bodily entrails were nothing but a bloody pulp.

Too graphic for you? I apologize. I wouldn't be able to do that anyway since there would be too many 12-year old girls crowding the area around him. Also, because I'd likely get a life sentence in prison.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    I'd slap her in the face... or wait is she a dude? I'm confused? haha jk...

In all seriousness aside I have no idea what the crave over this kid is.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
    Years
    I'd try making friends with him. I have nothing against him, and he has nothing against me (he most likely has no idea who the heck I even am), so I'd be willing to give the guy a chance at making some normal non-fan friends, and maybe even end up influencing his choices through his pop idol life, which I hope to be a positive thing for him (meaning the haters might decrease and/or become fans, or the other way around).

Ichigo_Kurosaki

*Cuts in half*
    Years
    Take him to a windowless supply shed and give him a long, painful,death while he listens to his own terrible music. Then take his corpse and run it over with a truck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back