• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm 5 foot 8 and want to be taller.

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
Years
  • I'm 5'8" and fairly content with that. I may hit 5'9", but I'm pretty sure I'm done growing. I wouldn't mind being 5'11" or 6', but 5'8" is about average, so I'm cool with it :P

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I'm 6'1 so at times I can be rather tall but I know lots of people taller than me so it's not a huge deal. It's about 185cm btw

Years
  • I am also 6'1 lol. I wish I was shorter though. Being tall is nice and all, but I wouldn't mind being shorter, just alittle bit. I don't want to grow anymore though lol.

Years
  • I'm right at 6' foot, and I'm actually shorter than my younger bros - who are like 6'2 and 6'3. It kind of sucks being 3 to 4 years older and shorter. I feel like the irl Edward Elric.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • As of now, I'm around 5'11" or 6'. I had a big growth spurt when I was 14 and half. It sorta calmed now but I'm still growing for sure, since I'm merely 16. I find my current height to be perfect since I can reach some tall places so I wouldn't mind if I stopped getting taller but a few extra inches wouldn't be so bad anyways.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I'm 5'7" (about 170 cm?) and I'm the tallest in my family, second tallest of my cousins... and about average in my school. I wish I were at least 5'10 though. To be honest I think I'm done growing (I hit puberty early) but then again I'm only fifteen so maybe I can at least be 5'8?

DunsparceMaster23

The Hand of Fire - Hinote
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen Dec 18, 2013
    I'm 6'4" and honestly, I wish I was shorter. Even if it was just a couple inches. I constantly hit my head on doorways, walls, etc...Some people always say things like, "Wow, I bet being so tall is really handy, huh?" or, "I wish I was so tall." I hate it. I'd rather be short and not reach things than tall and trying not to slip into a concussion induced coma. lol

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • I'm 5'1 about 155 Cm

and if i was taller I'd open the heater for myself instead of calling my baby brother who keeps reminding the whole house members..who's the tall one?? i'm the tall one! -.-

But tbh i don't want to be taller..i like my height that way :)

Quinn

Shall we get down to business?
    Years
  • I'm 1.8288m
    If i was like 0.9144m then i could sleep the wrong way in my bed and it would be huge...
    Even though i am 20 my growth was stunted for some time, the doctor tells me i will grow until i am 24.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
  • I'm 5'8" and I literally wish everyday to become at least 6 feet........... My brother is 6'3" and my father is 5'11"....... Most of my friends in school are taller than me so I feel a lot of complex............ I also love to play Basketball and a good shot requires good height......... Since I can't reach the ring, most of my shots end up in failures........... I feel very sad........... I hope I grow to at least 6 feet 2 inches...............

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    i am around 5'4"and I really really want to grow taller. I want to be at least 5'7" .... i don't think I'll grow taller now tbh ;~;

Frokage

The legendary curse
    Years
  • I wish I was little bit taller,
    I wish I was a baller
    I wish I had a girl who looked good
    I would call her
    I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
    and a '64 Impala

I wish I was like six-foot-nine
    So I could get with Leoshi
    Cause she don't know me but yo she's really fine
    You know I see her all the time
    Everywhere I go, and even in my dreams
    I can scheme of ways to make her mine
    Cause I know she's livin phat
    Her boyfriend's tall and he plays ball
    So how am I gonna compete with that
    'Cause when it comes to playing basketball
    I'm always last to be picked
    And in some cases never picked at all
    So I just lean upon the wall
    Or sit up in the bleachers with the rest of the girls
    Who came to watch their men ball

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    My dad's side of the family is pretty tall. I'm 6'3", and I think the tallest on my dad's side is my cousin who's about 6'9"-6'10". It kind of looks weird when you're out in public and you just see a giant walking among a group of little people.

Idk, I wouldn't mind being just a little taller, but I'm okay with my height.

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
    Years
  • GUYS I'm a horrible person- I lie about my height.
    I'm 5'10 on OK Cupid, instead of my real height of 5'9 ;o

I wish I was 6'0 - 6'3; but it doesn't ruin my life or anything.
    I'm fairly pleased with my height.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • About 5-6 months ago I went to the doctors and for some survey thing he measured my height and weight; I'm 197cm which is 6.46 feet which is ~ 6"7. I'm pretty happy with my height; it doesn't pose any problems and I wouldn't wish to be any shorter. c:

Lunarose

replaced by lies
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    I'm between 5'6 and 5'7. I wish I was a tinyyy bit shorter honestly! But for the most part, happy with my height (:

Back