• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im back and so is C.O.L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
Years
  • Thanks DarkPegasus.
    I've already got the maps from vgmaps.com
    But thanks for helpin out.
    Some other stuff on their will come in handy though.

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
  • You told that on your site,when the game is out,you can download various things for the game,like tv programes,new clothes,I was just wondering would it be too hard for you to make the orange islands avabile too for download?

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • I only said you could download tv programes.
    I didn't say you could download clothes though.
    It wouldn't be to hard to make the orange Islands to download but.
    I don't want to,it would take to long and would be to much extra work.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 17, 2013
    the new screens look great but i have one suggestion for the night screen. i think you should(if possible) make the lights in the windows and stuff light up to give it more of a "night" feeling, other thant a "dimmed screen" feeling, and maybe make it slightly darker. still looks very good though.

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    So.. just curious, is the release date still the 17th? Right around the corner. I just figured if it is (and I havn't seen a post say it's different here), then we can start celebrating.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • Barry said:
    So.. just curious, is the release date still the 17th? Right around the corner. I just figured if it is (and I havn't seen a post say it's different here), then we can start celebrating.
    I'm pretty sure that it isn't, I may be wrong though :\

Edit:
    Booda Sack said:
    Sorry the game is not on schedule,due to alot of my time being taken by my upcoming exams.
    So I'm very sorry but i'm gonna have to scrap the jan 30th release date.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2005
    Booda do you have a new release date for us? or can you tell us the things that still have to be done?

Years
  • Booda, did you know that your site is down? Anyway keep up the good work;) and take your time, don't rush. Could you tell me where i can download that video that you released a while ago? I found a link, but that one was down.

Sharpedo

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Time to start nit-piking! w00t!
    Im back and so is C.O.L

The selector around "Fight" looks off. I don't know if you'd bother to fix it though. I have nothing more helpful to say, so I might as well check the small stuff.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    Hey booda, when are you going to fix you're forums. Also, how goes the game? Do you have a new release date set yet? Anything new to report at all, major, minor, etc???

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • Hi,I don't have a new release date.
    I am currently working on implementing battle animations.
    But I need some help because it could take a long time by myself.
    Other than that I've been doing some npc's,signs etc and just tieing up some loose ends.

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • it has been said before, dont set a release date because sometimes you dissapoint people by scapping it and sometimes you rush it and the game isnt very good.

This game is looking amazing, very few errors, good luck with the game

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2005
    DarkPegasus said:
    You mean like attacks?I think that they can be easily found on the net,just search,with google, Pokemon battle animations.

I think he means its hard to implement them.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    I'm a little confused. Will the next release be the finished product or a demo? If it's a demo, I say wait til it's finally complete because this will surprise everyone step by step throughout the game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back