• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In the midnight hour, she cries because she's sad and alone and just a little pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    What? I've never heard of that D: What the heck? I thought scantrons came with your examinations and not that you had to buy your own. That is...ridiculous.

Years
    Nope, at my college you have to buy them. It's $1.50 for a pack of six, which isn't too bad considering I have four left, and maybe only three tests left.

Years
    In my school, thankfully they provide the scantrons. It's not the case in another university I visited, though, it's like 2 cents per one and you have to bring those to exams.

Years
    College isn't about the student, it's about the money. :/

I swear, when I handed in my withdrawal form to the university last term and they somehow "lost" it, they were trying to postpone my transfer and keep mooching my monies >>;; Driving two hours out there and back, they should have reimbursed me for gas money -.-

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
    You have a purchase your own scantrons..? I've literally never heard of that. It's insane... My college has them free for us. That's how it should be!

Textbooks are SUPER expensive though. It's insane...

Years
    Wait... you guys have to take tests on scantrons that aren't ungraded standardized assessment tests and are actual tests to be graded? That is insanity. Only the standardized assessment tests I mentioned used scantrons at any point during my scholastic career.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
    Wait... you guys have to take tests on scantrons that aren't ungraded standardized assessment tests and are actual tests to be graded? That is insanity. Only the standardized assessment tests I mentioned used scantrons at any point during my scholastic career.

That's how we took the majority of our tests in high school. In college we take the tests online on the college server and get our grades instantly once we submit.

I prefer taking tests online or on a paper where you can write stuff. I can't stand scantrons. You have to be super careful you don't mess up or else you have to erase the whole sheet to put everything in the right order again. It sucks when that happens.
    Short scantrons are fine but once we had to take a test and we had to use two scantrons. One both front and back and then the second just the front. Things got confusing really fast.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
    You have a purchase your own scantrons..? I've literally never heard of that. It's insane... My college has them free for us. That's how it should be!

Textbooks are SUPER expensive though. It's insane...

I always had to pay for Scantrons when I was in uni. Just always bring loads of extras and you'll be popular in no time.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I like growling at my cat as a greeting, saying "Raaaaaaarr Puffers", but in this case I'll say "Moooooooo Cowrie". :3

I was going to rename Puffers to be Senusret III, but I realized I could just posthumously rename him that after he dies, since he just turned 20 this winter. My hope is for him to live to 25. :)

Years
    I like growling at my cat as a greeting, saying "Raaaaaaarr Puffers", but in this case I'll say "Moooooooo Cowrie". :3

I was going to rename Puffers to be Senusret III, but I realized I could just posthumously rename him that after he dies, since he just turned 20 this winter. My hope is for him to live to 25. :)

Get a second cat and name him Seti I. ;D

Totally misread that as Sentret at first, haha.

Years
    We had a cat once. My grandma apparently wanted it and lied to my dad to make us give it away to her. She wound up mistreating it to no end.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I hardly ever write anymore. I do most of my work on my iPad, which has become not only a writing tool but a disability one as well. The only time I write is when I need to jot something down quickly, and when I do... my handwriting is so ew. DX

I also have mild to moderate Dyspraxia. So, if I write for too long than my hand will cramp up really badly. This does affect my writing and makes it very difficult for me.

...boy am I slow. DX I have a cat. Her name is Yuna, and she actually has two different colored eyes. Hence, why we named her Yuna. Cats are such wonderful creatures though. I absolutely adore them!

Euphoric

Indefatigable
    Years
    I have two cats named Stanley and Julius. They love being fed very much, which makes them 100% normal cats.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    One of my dogs loves to be fed and will eat without stopping and no matter what when he is served. My other dog won't eat until we leave. He prefers to be pet and to lick you and play with you, haha. He is lovable <3

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    If we ever forget to feed our cat, she'd always cause some form of trouble to grab attention. I mean, she normal for her to do these kind of stuff, but when she's hungry, she'd do it more than usual. xD"

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years

Get a second cat and name him Seti I. ;D
    I got it! Our living male cat lineage will follow Senusrets and Amenhoteps (the latter I thought of a few months ago), the dead male cat lineage will be Setis and Sekhemkhets, the female cat lineage will be Inyotefs and Sobeknefrus (the latter in respect of a rare female pharaoh), and the dead female cat lineage following Snofrus and Basts/Bastets. Some special male name would be Hor-Aha, Khasekhemwy, and Den, and some special female names would be Nefrefer and Hatshepsut.

Now all I need are some dusty cream gold dusters to breed. :3

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
    Pets?

I have two guinea pigs right now (which are fluffy and rotund as hell), and I used to have a stick insect which was like huge

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    I got it! Our living male cat lineage will follow Senusrets and Amenhoteps (the latter I thought of a few months ago), the dead male cat lineage will be Setis and Sekhemkhets, the female cat lineage will be Inyotefs and Sobeknefrus (the latter in respect of a rare female pharaoh), and the dead female cat lineage following Snofrus and Basts/Bastets. Some special male name would be Hor-Aha, Khasekhemwy, and Den, and some special female names would be Nefrefer and Hatshepsut.

Now all I need are some dusty cream gold dusters to breed. :3

If you have Bastet and Amenhoteps, why not use Anhur as special name? :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back