• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Indigo Trainers Association (T)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
(OOC: Hey guys! I'm back! I've just got to update everything then I will be back full-time!)

Logan readied back as the string hit Horsea. Horsea wriggled around, loosening the grip of the string.

" Horsea, use Dragon Rage," Logan repeated, directing at the Spinarak. Horsea sent a shock wave, hitting the Spinarak, knocking it down. The Spinarak couldn't get up, so the kid recalled his Pokemon.

" Is this too, Difficult for you," Logan asked in a sarcastic tone.

" No, you're going down," the kid sneered, sending out another Pokemon, a Rattata.

" Rattata,use tackle," the kid ordered. Rattata charged at Horsea, hitting Horsea with a tackle. Horsea shook the attack off.

" Horsea, use Dragon Rage," Logan told Horsea. Horsea threw a Shock Wave at Rattata, knocking it down and out. The kid returned his Rattata and began to run away.

" Run kid, it's what you should have done," Logan shouted at the kid.

Logan continued his walk towards Violet City, awaiting new adventure.

(OOC: @Elite Killer: Horsea grew to Level 7!)

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
((Hooray for joint battle post! I/Dylan will be in orange and Darkangel/Shirona will be in blue))

Shirona smiled and backed up until they were a fair distance apart. She flicked her hair over her shoulder and looked at Vulpix. "You ready Vulpix?", she asked. Her partner nodded. "Then let's start this off by using Tail Whip", she said. Vulpix wagged her tail cutely.

Dylan looked at the Vulpix wagging it's tail, doing absolutely nothing. He let out a small laugh. Alright Jem, she doesn't know what's gonna happen, we have the upper hand. Teleport behind it then use Knock-Off, just like with Gastly! Abra teleported a couple feet behind the Vulpix, it's hand giving off a black aura as it started running towards the Vulpix.

"Vulpix, dodge right and use Ember on Jem, then I want you to use Tail Whip again. You can do it girl, I believe in you", Shirona said, her voice remaining calm. Vulpix quickly darted to the right, and fired red-hot Embers at Jem, before wagging her tails adorably. "My, my Dylan. You really must be better than that.", Shirona said, taunting her temporary enemy.

Sherry's comment enraged Dylan, Oh it's on now! Jem, block it with barrier. Then I want you to teleport ABOVE Vulpix, drop down on it with your barrier still active! The flames seemed to bounce off Abra, with a couple getting through to it. Jem be strong! It's only a little fire. Now go! After the barrage was over, she teleported above the Vulpix, with a light blue glow surrounding it as it fell.

Shirona winced as Vulpix hit the ground. "GrrrrrrrRRRRR.....Vulpix use Roar!", Shirona said. She was angry now. Vulpix let out a roar that sent Jem back to her pokeball. "Vulpix, come", she said. Vulpix limped back to her. Shirona sat on her knees and held Vulpix. She started humming a strange, calming tune. Vulpix looked up at her. "Can you continue on? If not, Sentret can take your place for a little while.", she said. Vulpix nodded and closed her eyes. "Alright then, Vulpix, return and rest", she said. Vulpix went into her pokeball. "Ok, Sentret, it's up to you", she said, releasing Sentret. Sentret turned and hugged her face. "Not me! The Gastly!", she said, prying off the pokemon. "Sentreeet!", Sentret said.

Jem was severely injured from recoil of that attack, Thank you for sending her back, it actually helped me. Now I have the advantage here. Ghost vs. Normal. Oh, Sh*t. I can't communicate with Gastly, I hope he knows what to do... Gastly started making a humming noise as rings were let off from his body, he put himself to sleep, but the rings hadn't reached Sentret yet.

Shirona could read Dylan's face and knew he had the advantage. She had planned it that way. She smiled and winked. "Sentret, use Tackle", she said. Sentret ran at Gastly, but ran right through it. "Treet?", the pokemon said, looking around confused. "I know Sentret, I know, just keep Tackling it", she said. Her fingers brushed over Vulpix's pokeball. It shook for a few moments. Shirona simply nodded once, looking back up to see a very confused and irritated Sentret. "I know. Trust me, I know what I'm doing", she said.

Come on Gastly! Wake up! I know you can't hear me, but please! Urgh... The Sentret just kept on Tackling nothing, wasting it's energy. Dylan didn't know what to do, he could either send out Jem then use a Potion on her, or he could wait for the Sentret to tire out/Gastly to wake up. I guess I'll just wait. Dang, this sucks. He thought as he watched Gastly lay there, a small pokemon dashing through it.

Shirona took out Vulpix's pokeball and held it close to her face. "Are you rested enough?", she whispered. The pokeball shook violently. "Thats my girl. Sentret, you've done your duty, return", she said, returning Sentret to her ball. "Let's go Vulpix", she said, releasing the fox pokemon. "Pix, Vulpiiiiix", Vulpix cried. "Alright Vulpix, you know what to do. Show them just what girl power can really do", she said. Vulpix nodded and used Tail Whip, then followed up with an Ember. "Dylan, honestly, did you think I didn't know that Normal types don't affect Ghost Types? I was simply wasting time", she said.

The Ember directly hit the sleeping pokemon. NOO! Gastly Return! Jem, you're out again, sorry, but I have to. He thought, returning Gastly to it's pokeball and letting out Jem. Alright Jem, I'm going to spray you with the potion. Then I want you to teleport behind and run into Knock-Off. Okay? Then I'll switch you out to rest.

"Got it."

Dylan bent down and sprayed Abra with a potion to heal her a little bit. Almost immediately, she teleported into a sprint towards the Vulpix, her hand glowing blackish-purple.

Shirona watched, thinking for a moment. "Vulpix, brace yourself! Then use Ember, as strong as you can possibly make. Then you can rest", she said. Vulpix braced herself and took the hit, then used Ember.

Dylan watched as the flames crept towards Jem. JEM! Hurry, teleport outta there! The psychic pokemon teleported away from the flames, but managed to get burned first. Dylan watched as the flames appeared and disappeared continuously from the Abra. Jem... I'm sorry. Let's not go out without a fight. Do another drop down onto it. I promise I'll get you to a Pokemon Center. The Abra did as he said, teleported above the Vulpix, putting a Barrier around himself. "Dylan, I'm not going to die. No need to make it seem like it..."

Vulpix panted, tired and weakened. "Whoa, time out!!", she called. Shirona did the timeout sign, jogging to her partner. She sat on her knees and picked Vulpix up. "Piiiiixx...", the pokemon said. "I know sweetheart, I know your tired. I promise you can rest after this, but I need you to finish this ok? I'll get Sentret out and you can take a breather", she said. She stood up again and took out Sentret's pokeball. "Come on out Sentret", she said, releasing Sentret. "Sentret, use Tackle and knock Abra out!", Shirona called. She was holding Vulpix and dug into her bag to get a potion. She sprayed it on the scratches and bruises. "Piix!", Vulpix cried. "I know it stings, I'm sorry baby", she said.

Jem, don't worry.. I'll get you to a Pokecenter. I'm so sorry. I'll win this for you. He thought as he watched Sentret give the final blow to her. Alright Gastly, I know you can't hear me, but please, win this for me. He returned the fainted Abra to it's pokeball and sent out Gastly, who had woken up. The Gastly extended it's large tonge, going to lick Sentret.

Shirona recalled Sentret. "Are you ready Vulpix?", She asked. Vulpix twisted and jumped out of her arms. She gave Shirona a look of lets-do-this. Shirona smiled. "Alright Vulpix, Ember Gastly and knock it out!", she said. She was so close to winning.

Gastly! Come on! Do something! ANYTHING! Dylan watched in horror as the flames enveloped Gastly. Sorry I couldn't win this one for you Jem. I'll get better at this, I know I will. As the flames subsided, he saw Gastly lying on the ground, trying to get up. He sprinted towards the pokemon. "Gaaast..," it said trying to get up. He returned the pokemon to it's pokeball and walked over to Sherry. He nodded his head as if saying "Good job." He then pointed behind him towards the pokemon center, his eyes starting to water, I let you guys down.. Sorry

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
(OOC: Sweet color choices Kitred. :3 )

Shirona returned her pokemon and looked at Dylan. She put her hand on his shoulder. "Please for the love of Arceus don't cry", she said, hugging him. "You battled very, very well. You had me worried that I wouldn't win. Perhaps next time you'll beat me. I didn't win by much, poor Vulpix almost fainted after that move. I think that Falkner better start training more if he wants to beat us.", she said, desperate to cheer up Dylan. She sighed and looked at Dylan again. "You did a very good job. So no more crying, m'kay? There are bad ways to win, and good ways to lose. (Total Grimsley-line-stealing. So sue me, it fit) ", she said wisely.

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
((Thank you. I try :P))

Dylan looked at Sherry and couldn't help but laugh. He didn't know why, he just did. Thanks, for the words of wisdom. Unfortunately, I need something else. A way to have Gastly hear me, otherwise, he's useless in battle. You saw him put himself to sleep! He wrote hoping that she would have some idea. Thinking about that made him wonder another thing Also, did not being able to know what Jem would do make it harder? Cause if it did, I may never speak during battles by choice. He turned towards the Pokemon Canter and extended his arm in a way that said "After You."

DarkAngel91

Years
Shirona tilted her head a little. "Hmmm. Maybe if we work with him, we can teach him to understand your body language as a command.", she said," I've seen Officer Jenny do it for the Growlithes.", she said. She walked to the Pokemon Center and handed Nurse Joy her pokemon to be healed.

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
Yeah, that'd work... Dylan thought to himself as he watched Nurse Joy heal up his pokemon.

"So, how'd it go?" Asked Jem about the battle.

Well... Gastly can't hear me. So after you, it went downhill.

"Oh, well you'll figure something out. Either you or her I mean." She said, nodding towards Sherry, "Anyways, I'm tired. So I'll see ya when I wake up."

Dylan returned the pokemon to her pokeball and started writing on his notepad. What now? Training? Sight-Seeing? Or something else? I don't mind what we do. Secretly hoping she would say training, he showed it to her.

DarkAngel91

Years
Shirona looked at the paper. "Hmmmm.....well, considering that I am a trainer and can visit this city whenever I please now, I think some training would do us good.", she said. She put her long hair up in a ponytail, sweeping her bangs to the right side so they covered her right eye. Her stomach growled. She blushed. "How about we eat first, then we train.", she said. She hugged Vulpix, hiding her face in the pokemon's fur.

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
Dylan couldn't believe how different Sherry looked, just by putting her hair in a ponytail. He felt weird just staring at her, so he got out his notepad and started drawing. He drew a very poor drawing of some spaghetti. Mmmm spaghetti... there better be somewhere for some. That little cafe didn't have any.. He showed Sherry the drawing and shrugged his shoulders, even though she probably knew just as much as he did.

DarkAngel91

Years
Shirona looked at the drawing. "Pasta sounds really good. But I don't think they serve any here....oh wait a second", she said, digging around in her bag. "Aha! Found it", she said. "My family has a strong Itallian bloodline, so I'm never without noodles", she said, producing a box of elbow macaroni from her bag. "That being said, I would be a disgrace to my family if I couldn't cook. I know I don't look Itallian. That's due to my Irish blood. Not sure where the blue hair or the blue eyes came from though", she said, She was proud of her Itallian side. Her Irish bloodline gave her her paper-white skin.

She smiled and looked down, her bangs falling to hide her eyes. She had caught how Dylan was staring at her after she put her hair up. "Sooo....", she said, trying to prevent an awkward silence.

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
Dylan's face lit up when Sherry pulled out the pasta. What doesn't she have in that bag!? Ohhh I hope she has some good sauce. He thought to himself as Sherry kind of hid her face, saying, "Sooo...." Shoot.. she caught me staring at her. He thought about writing something down, but decided against it. He didn't want to make things any worse than they were. He got lost in his thoughts about what to do when he heard a somewhat familiar voice.

"Um.. Excuse me, but your in the way of the counter. A line is starting to form. Sorry if I was interrupting something," It was Nurse Joy.

Dylan looked at the nurse and nodded his head. He then grabbed Sherry and pulled her out of the way. I sure am pulling her around a lot today...

DarkAngel91

Years
Shirona was jolted from her thoughts by Dylan dragging her away from the counter. She smiled. "Well, I guess we should go and make up some lunch. My place or yours? I'm quite fine with either one.", she said. She looked at Dylan. "Why do you stare at me? Not that I mind, I'm just highly curious", she asked, tilting her head slightly to the right, causing her bangs to cover her right eye. She returned Vulpix to her pokeball and put the pokeballs in her bag. "If you don't want to tell me, that's ok too. I just like knowing things", she said, smiling again.

Milk

ガットミルク
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2013
Should ryhorn really be a starter pokemon?
it seems a little unfair compared to all the other ones.

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
That struck Dylan hard. That's a good question... He already had the notepad in his hands from his spaghetti drawing, so he just started writing. I guess I don't know... He stopped writing for a little bit to think. ...It's just that your so.. He had to stop again to think some more. ..Mesmerizing. I think that's the right word. Dylan caught himself from staring at her again. Good thing I didn't have to actually say that... He thought as he patiently waited for a response, even though he didn't know what response he wanted.

DarkAngel91

Years
Shirona looked at the paper, and her face went an almost unheard of shade of red. *Me? Mesmerizing? Surely not....but that does explain a few things*, she thought. She realized she was staring and blinked a few times. *Oh...how should I go about this......*, she thought. She gave Dylan a hug. "I'm flattered. What about me would make you say that?", she said, the last part was to herself. She realized other people were staring and whispering. She glared at them. "Way to kill a moment people. Have you all nothing better to do?", she said. The people left. *Ugh..I hate it when people kill moments*, she thought, sadly letting go of Dylan. "So, how about some lunch?", she asked, hoping he wouldn't hear how upset she really was. *I doubt it'll work. He can read people like I can read books*, she thought. She smiled, but her eyes didn't. She hated people who killed moments. "Moment killers", she muttered, releasing Vulpix so she could bury her face in the pokemon's fur.

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
Dylan could tell Sherry was hurt by the "Moment Killers." As she buried her face in Vulpix's fur, he reached over and put his arm around her shoulders. Looking back at the people behind him he started walking towards their rooms. With his free hand he reached over and pet Vulpix. They had almost reached the rooms when Dylan turned and looked at Sherry. He mouthed the words, "It's Okay" to her. He opened the door to his room and pulled her inside. The pokeballs on his waist shock a little bit. Taking that as a sign they wanted to sleep, he went over and set them down on the table by his bed. Walking back over to Sherry, he tripped on his own feet and fell. As his face turned a color that felt like a red rose to him, he sat up and starting laughing at himself. Hopefully that accident will help things..

DarkAngel91

Years
Shirona was sitting on the bed with her legs folded under her. She released Sentret and Sentret crawled to a pillow and curled up, falling asleep. She sighed, absent mindedly petting Vulpix. She saw Dylan trip and fall. She was starting to get up when he started laughing at himself. Vulpix had moved off of her lap and was behind her trainer. Shirona got up and knelt next to Dylan. "Please, try not to kill yourself before we beat Falkner", she said, a small giggle escaping. She hugged Dylan. "Count yourself lucky. I never hug people and I've hugged you like 6 or 7 times today.", she said, trying to be funny. "Well...hold on..", she said, digging in her bag again. "Aha! Pasta sauce! You do like sauce right?", she asked, holding a jar of sauce. She smiled. "Yes, my bag can hold just about everything...except a kitchen sink, that did not fit.", she said, laughing.

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
Dylan nodded his head while letting out a laugh. Does she really not hug people usually? He thought, realizing it was the same for him. Thinking about hugging people made him think of his parents, who he had randomly left only a couple days ago. Now it felt like he was living a while new life. He got up and sat on his bed, pulling folded up picture out of the side pocket of his bag. He stared at the familiar faces for quite awhile. There was his dad, a fairly well-built guy of average height. He had bright blue eyes and hair the black of night. His dad was wearing what he usually wore, a flowery button-up shirt and cargo shorts. Beside him was his mom, one of only 2 girls he had actually talked to, before Sherry. She was a short woman, about 5'1". She had hazel eyes that were almost green, but you could still see the brown. Her hair was shoulder length and wavy, a beach blonde color. She was wearing a dress that matched the dark blue flowery pattern on his dad's shirt. Dylan was standing in front of them, at 13 years old. It was the last time they took a family photo. Not because they couldn't, they just didn't. He carried it with him everywhere he went. When he was feeling down, he looked at how happy his parents were in the picture, knowing someday he would find someone like that. He couldn't bring himself to look at Sherry. She doesn't need to see me like this, he thought, looking at the pokemon sleeping on his pillow.

DarkAngel91

Years
Vulpix nudged Dylan's arm, then jumped down and tugged on Shirona's pantleg. Shirona looked at Vulpix, who just jumped on the bed next to Dylan and let out a soft "Piixxx...". Shirona got up and sat next to Dylan. She looked and saw the picture. She looked at it for a long moment. She looked at Dylan with a slightly confused look. *He has a mom and a dad, and they look pretty happy. So why is he sad?.....maybe this brings him the same pain Riley's picture brings me. Memories of a better time*, she thought. "....Yes.....memories of better days", she muttered, pulling out Riley's photo. She missed that crazy boy. A tear fell, as she gently touched Riley's face. "Riley...", she said. She put away the picture and looked at Dylan again. "You can talk to me about anything you know", she said softly. She gave Dylan a gentle hug. "I'll go make lunch now", she said, getting up. She walked out to the kitchen and started the water. (I'm assuming it has a kitchen.) About 20 minutes later she came back in with two bowls of pasta and a bowl of sauce. She brought forks and spoons, not sure what he wanted to use. "Lunch is ready", she said, sitting on the floor. She handed him a fork and spoon. "I wasn't sure what you used.", she said. She was waiting for him to tell her if it was good or not.

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
While Sherry was away cooking lunch, Dylan managed to recoup. He folded the picture up and put it away in his bag. He was petting Sentret when Sherry came back. That. Smells. Amazing. He thought, his eyes growing at the sight. When she gave him the bowls he started dumping sauce on the noodles. He used almost all of it before setting it down. He took a small sample bite first, and his jaw dropped from the taste. It was by far the best noodle/sauce mix he had ever had. After recovering from the first bite he ate like he hadn't seen food for months. It was gone before he knew it, and that was when he gave Sherry a thumbs up with a smile.

DarkAngel91

Years
Shirona had chopsticks and had just taken a bite when Dylan's jaw dropped. She smiled and watched in growing amusement as he almost attacked the noodles. In minutes the bowl was empty and he gave her a thumbs up. She laughed, picking up a noodle. Vulpix looked at it intently. Shirona sighed and gave Vulpix the noodle. She ate hers a bit more slowly and was finished about 10 minutes. "I take it you liked lunch?", she asked with a smile, unsure if he would let go of the bowl. She took the bowls and washed the dishes. She came back and sat on the floor. She took out her brush and brushed out her hair, before putting it into a pony-tail again. She put the brush away and looked up at Dylan. "So, you ready to train now?", she asked.

Back