• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inner Demon OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
    I know, I know, I am wonderfully smart aren't I. And humble, too, but I don't like to brag.

Just kidding! XD

My next post should be up tomorrow, and... I'm guessing the train will start moving. Is everyone cool with that?

Ack! The suspense is killing me!!!

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    I know, I know, I am wonderfully smart aren't I. And humble, too, but I don't like to brag.

Just kidding! XD

Ack! The suspense is killing me!!!

Eager little fella aren't you? o; Don't worry, your not the only one xD I have made the most psychopathic character out off you guys. And I cannot wait to use her :>

It's also going to be interesting, Damiens and Alyssa's relationship I mean, the kinda see right through each other xD. And Alyssa going on a murderous rampage on all those who insult/violate Siren. :>

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
    I'm contemplating making Nicholas worried about not having a pokemon, because of Vlad's question. I can just see him going, "This pathetice little spinner-wat'cha ma'call it is my pokemon." And just a little while before he would have been so worried about not having a pokemon!

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
    That's exactly how I felt last night!

Well, Got to go! I may be back on in a while though. Lets just hope that by then Diego has posted before I go crazy.

Last edited:

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Neiko, Im sure Anton and Vlad will become friends but something needs to happen for Anton to see that Vlad is like him or Anton will treat him like others.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Maybe Anton would overhear Vlad and the others' conversation, and Vlad would say, as a passing remark, that he had no parents or something.

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    I had a feeling I was going to be buried alive if I didn't get something up, so there's my post people xD

The train is moving now, and I have given you somewhere to go if you're not seated or something. Cheers. :D

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Alright diego the much anticipated moment has arrived. Alyssa has struck up conversation with Damien. >P

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Oh, okay. But anyway, come join our little group soon, 'kay? XD Everybody's gathering.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    I couldn't have Alyssa gather in a larger group..or else there would most likely be a bloody massacre going on. lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back