• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inner Demon OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
Years
  • Why thank you. I am quite awsome and my post have always been awsome ;P

Yes, we already know that! :D

Ah, I've got some catching up to do. Reading through posts right now, and after that, I will do my homework. If I have time, I shall begin a second post, which means it'd be up in a day or two. We'll still be in the train station, so everyone knows. I'm glad to see everyone's making plans for their characters to mingle already :D

As far as the OOC goes, I am going lol. xD

EDIT 1:
    Alyssa's a good guesser :A
    I have to plan a witty response now. Just wait. It'll be awesome >D

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Yup, suppose so (or you could get a lucky charm >D)

So Mand and I decided that siren and Alyssa would be bestest buddies. Without Alyssa going insane and totally chopping Sirens hands off but instead chopping the girls/boys who personally insult Iris and be mean to her.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

I was deliberating between having Siren sit next to Vlad or Alyssa. Alyssa won out for irony's sake. :P I found it personally amusing that of the one hundred people onboard, Siren would select the girl with Insanity/Violent tendencies as her trait as the friendliest face. Also, this ride is meant to be a push for their big, glorious friendship.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • (OOC: Gah... Finished. Sorry it took me so long... Hope there is still time for me to be accepted. Now time to work on a WWI Essay! -.-')

Name
    : Soul Muze

Appearance: If you looked directly at Soul, no doubt the first thing you would notice would be his pure yellow eyes. Not the bored or irritated expression on his face, not his normal nose nor ears nor well defined chin, but his glowing eyes that seem to cut you in half with a single glance. These eyes, in the dark, play a trick on most people, seeming to be slightly oval-ish like a reptile's should be. But in the day, the pupil's seem like any other person's, save the yellow filled iris around it. However, the color complements nicely against his lightly tanned skin and face (No, he's not "Twilight" pale. Sorry Ladies).

Soul stands at a moderate 6'0''. However, since he is slouched over most of the time, it seems like he is a few inches shorter, 5'10'' or 5'11'' maybe. But, with an athletic build like most soccer or basketball players (muscular, but sleek and fit to run) he is fairly intimidating.

Jet black hair covers Soul's head in an intriguing fashion. The top, while fairly longer than the sides that just cover the tips of his ears, sticks up in the front and on the top, giving others the impression that he just staggered out of bed. No matter how much time or how many times he combs it, it will ultimately return to this way in mere moments. However, despite this, the hair on the back of his head is the polar opposite; always straight down.

Around his neck, Soul has a black "Under Armor" headband set over his attire. He considers the headband "lucky" and hardly ever takes it off his neck. Sometimes, when he gets cold (again, hardly ever), he puts the headband actually around his head. On his feet, he wears a pair of white sneakers with three black stripes.

Outfit One: Soul favorite outfit: A red t-shirt along with a pair of jeans. Although the jeans are fairly loose, he holds them up with a brown "Parachute" belt. However, the shirt is the perfect size for him. Two black "Ho-oh" wings take up a good portion of the front of the shirt. On the back, right below the collar, are the words "Forti" in cursive lettering. Soul wears this attire almost on a regular basis. He keeps Takeo's Pokeball along with a few spare on the back of his belt. But, to carry his books, he has an orange and black striped one-compartment sports bag.

Outfit two: Although he didn't wear it too much in Lavender, Soul has been wearing this immensely more since he has gotten to the school. Even more so, he loves to dress in this when he goes out into the town. If this is the case, he dresses in a pair of cargo pants, again too long for him, a blue t-shirt, and a white zip hooded sweatshirt. While the cargo pants are rather ordinary, the blue t-shirt is rather ornate, covered by golden "vines" throughout. The white hoodie, although not even close to as ornate as the shirt, is almost always left halfway unzipped.

Personality: Soul is a fairly calm person, most of the time appearing bored, and can often be seen slouched over with his hands in his pockets. Sometimes, he intentionally appears annoyed in a vain attempt to keep people out. Not really the one for company, he doesn't have the drive to go out and make friends. Often, it makes him seem semi-angsty.

When talked to, he usually makes some sort of witty or insulting comment during the conversation in a vain attempt to end the engagement. However, he can be quite punctual and is irritated easily by some mundane things, mostly explaining something he finds easy or repetition, and he becomes facetious.

Soul hates others, finding conversations boring or repetitive and most people hypocritical about everything around them. He enjoys the company of Pokémon vastly more. To him, Pokémon seem more diverse and interesting than most people, and he treats every one with respect. Battling seems to be the one time he actually attempts to communicate with another person, if only to give directions. He loves the thrill and competitive temperament of the brawl as well. Despite this, after a battle, win or lose, he reacts the same way, walking off the battlefield without another word and disappearing almost instantly.

Around Pokémon, Soul's true colors shine. His bored nature seems to fade away around them, and Soul becomes… well, energetic and interested in what he is doing. For example, when he trains his Pokémon, he also does some physical activity, whether it is taking or dodging attacks, or even trying to spar with his Pokémon. Heck, he even talks to his Pokemon more than other people. However, he tries to be far away from anyone when he trains, mortified someone may see him.

Soul is fairly smart for his age. Finding a challenge in tough classes and puzzles, this is one of the thinks that pushes him through the day. This innate intelligence also drove him into competitive battling for the thrill. This doesn't mean he is the best, just… smart in his decisions.
    History: Although born in Sootopolis City, Soul never spent much time there. Soon after his birth, his father, a scientist, got a new job in a research center in Lavender Town. Here, Soul met his first friend, a Gastly that "haunted" his new home. While he didn't officially "catch" the Pokémon until he was eight, the two were inseparable. A few times, his parents became worried that he was spending too much time with the Gastly, and tried to separate the two. Disgusted, Soul clenched onto the Pokémon even more, secretly meeting the Pokémon whenever he could. Nevertheless, every once in a while, either someone would sell him out, or threaten to tell about the meetings, perhaps distancing Soul even farther away from humanity.

Like a growing number of kids, when Soul was old enough to attend school, he despised it. Most of the time, he found everyone around him almost insufferably dull. Believing everyone was just dense, he ignored them, never really gaining a social life. To fill the hole, Soul began to spend even more time with Hades (As he came to call the Gastly).

Despite his parent's dislike to having Pokémon, he soon found something that they hated even more: battling. First seeing the sport on television, Soul almost immediately after began training Hades to fight, using the Pokémon's natural mischievous attitude to their advantage. Although he thought of it as a competition, and was the only way he actually communicated with other people, his parents frowned upon this apparently "Immoral" sport. Like everything else, Soul ignored their spite, training Hades and battling regularly. In the end, he ended up spending more time at the Pokémon Center and Fields then at school. However, as much as he wanted to, his parents would not let him leave school in order to train.

Even so, towards the end of his Sophmore year of High School, along with Hades evolving, Soul, while walking down Route 12, spotted a Buizel floating lazily in the current. Like any aspiring trainer, he could tell the Pokémon was extremely rare, if not, unheard of in the area. A battle quickly ensued and Soul was the victor, catching the Pokémon. Soul thought training the Pokémon would be a challenge, but apparently, the Buizel gained a sort of respect for Soul. When he received the letter to attend the new school, an offer which he instantly accepted, he took the Buizel (Whom he named "Takeo") with him to his new school, leaving Hades behind.

Negative Trait: Solitude

Power: Ice: Because of his power, it seems that Soul is less susceptible to cold weather. In addition, with the presence of a liquid, Soul is actually able to freeze it solid, and into any shape he cares. Currently, he can't do much more then chill a glass of water.

Schedule:

Homeroom (this is when the teacher will take attendance and read the daily announcements)
    1st period: Core 3 (Vying to move to Core 4)
    2nd period: Latin
    Lunch
    3rd period: History/Mythology
    4th period: Battling 101

Pokémon:
    Species: Buizel (Takeo)-
    Personality (brief): Disrespectful to others besides Soul. Most of the time, can be seen relaxing with his arms crossed. Last one he has caught and therefore, the one he thinks needs the most attention. Has a scar running over his left eye.

Not with him (Currently staying at the Lavender Town PokeCenter)
    Haunter (Hades)-
    Personality: Bit of a jokester. Constantly in trouble. Most people in Lavender Town seem to know him for his pranks and illusions.

RP Sample: Just for you Diego ;3
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

_Diego//

Years
  • Before my favorite New Zealander kicks my arse for not hurrying, I claim Eletj's SU as accepted! :D
    Adding you to the character list now, my friend. >D

Wolf in the Rain, I am about to read your SU just now. If I don't post an accept, it'll be there tomorrow or something, or maybe Mira gets here first.

I'm loving everyone's posts! :D
    My second post should be up soon, and as soon as all characters are on the train, we'll start rollin' :3

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Neiko, if you want someone to talk to, send Vlad to Anton's seat, im sure he will be willing to attempt to talk to someone, who knows!

By the way, I have a school camp from Monday 15 February through to Friday so i won't be able to post then, just a heads up.

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Wolf: Good grief! This is the worst thing I have ever read! You are REJECTED!

Just kidding ;3
    As long as you don't have your character get his Haunter at any time before others' Pokemon have had a chance to get stronger as well, I don't have a huge problem with it... Just ask before you try and do so, okay?
    You should probably get an RP sample as well... For Diego's sake xD
    But you're accepted... ~

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Hey, I've been thinking...maybe I should take off 'invisibility' for Vlad's powers. I mean, just intangibility would be pretty strong. (Walking and breathing through water FTW) So, should I take it off?

_Diego//

Years
  • It's already up, Neiko Star, and no one has complained, so, why do you want to take it off? It's fine by me, but if you want it off I'll take if off the list no problem. :P

And, Wolf in the Rain, if Mira's cool with it, then so am I xD Welcome aboard.
    This sign-up leads only Honey and Clover's reserve left.

Oh, alright Ichiro, thanks for the heads up.

I'm working on a post just now.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    ^ Oh, that really sucks. I know, because my browser used to decide to shut down whenever I posted my writing. >_< So now I copy the whole text before I post. I can't be bothered to write on Word, all the red lines annoy me to death.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • @Mira: No worries, wasn't planning on it anyways. And added an RP Sample for Diego if he wants to read. :3

Also. *Clears throat* *Puts on Dr Nick Voice* Hi everybody! :3

@Princess: If I had a nickel for every time that happened to me... I'd have enough to buy 3/4ths of a Coke. Now, I just write it on word though... Sad. It took me 15 times to learn that...

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • @Mira: No worries, wasn't planning on it anyways. And added an RP Sample for Diego if he wants to read. :3

Also. *Clears throat* *Puts on Dr Nick Voice* Hi everybody! :3

@Princess: If I had a nickel for every time that happened to me... I'd have enough to buy 3/4ths of a Coke. Now, I just write it on word though... Sad. It took me 15 times to learn that...

i was writign on word D: </3 And I lsot my nice post that was so epically awsome :<<<<

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

And so go the Roleplaying woes. Wow, that had a nice little jazzy vibe to it. Anyways, whilst on the topic of posts sacrificed to the void that is hormonal computers, in PMD, a little Roleplay that Diego and GP may not remember ;), I did post possibly the most ridiculously intricate, and heartfelt romance posts of all time.. In which my character Radian healed Diego's character Marc, and in turn fainted or something like that, and I left it sitting up onscreen for about THIRTY seconds while I went to grab a Sandwhich before my Grammar Nazi inspection, and my MOTHER closes out of it to tend to her Happy Farm on Facebook. Needless to say, it was the single most depressing moment of my life.

I srsly almost quite the RP at that moment.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • I have to have my bangs cut and then I'll re-type it..alas.. Alyssa and Sirens friendship needs to start somewhere o;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back