• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is That Weird?

Minun172

Still waiting for a new Mega Man game.
Years
  • It's fine. I'm the same age as you (but am a boy) and I think the same! The app games suck (Which is why I use android emulators, but even they terrible) and people will be all over you if you missed their messages which in my experience, they shouldn't blame me for since sometimes there is no message received sound and sometimes there is. computers are better.

Is it weird that I enjoy Megaman 8 and 7's voice acting in a humorous/so bad it's good way? (FIND DOCTAH WAHWEE)

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • I dunno.

Is it weird that I want to post in some threads, but can't because I'm the latest poster?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • It's not weird. I don't do it either because it feels spammy.

Is it weird that I usually respond to messages abnormally fast (within 10 seconds)

Minun172

Still waiting for a new Mega Man game.
    Years
  • Uhh, I'm not going there.... It's weird.

Is it weird that I prefer the 3DS version of Smash 4 (It's like the inferior lite version of Smash bros apparently) over Wii U and I voted for Emolga and Pichu in the Smash ballot?

PageEmp

Years
  • For the first part no as I personally prefer handheld games but for the second one maybe it's a bit wierd.

Is it weird that i never guess right in guess the next poster?

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • As long as it doesnt break the rules, no.

Is it weird that I ate my sister's burnt cookies despite them tasting pretty bad? They were addicting for some reason!

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • Nope santa maybe... exist in story or just real life.

Is it weird when your friend do some childish action? ( ex: goku's ame amee KAAAAAAAAAAA)

PageEmp

Years
  • No, I do that a lot actually.

Is it wierd that I enjoy shipping 100greenmen with Pancham Cutie even though they don't like it? And is it wierd that I like to do things even though some forumers might not like it?

Back