• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is That Weird?

Years
  • If it's because you prefer Japanese music over american music, then no. It is if it's more of a "I can't listen to anything else" Kinda thing.

Is it weird that I can Discern organized chaos, and disorganized chaos? While preferring organized chaos?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • I don't know since I've never heard of it.

Is it weird that I don't want to post in the 'ask a stupid question' thread because 95% of the time I don't get funny answers, or people are dicks and don't ****ing reply to my questions? Thanks a LOT, GM.

Years
  • No, the first part of your reason is why I left the pc mansion thread, and also, what do you mean thanks a lot. What did I do (and how can I appease you?)

Is it weird that I don't seem to have a fear?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • No. Because....
    Spoiler:

Is it wierd that this post is my birth year minus a thousand?

Nidorina of Time Lord

Waiting for the Sun to come...
    Years
  • No, because you probably really like Pokémon

Is it weird that I was banned fom watching Pokémon until I was 13?
    (I wish I was kidding. I swear I'm not, unfortunately.)

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • Yes, it is really weird.

Is it weird that I always purposely arrive at college 2 and half hours before my first class starts?

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
  • Kind of weird. I'm the opposite.

Is it weird that after taking the bus to class I browse around the town instead of walk straight to class and usually end up slightly late?

Nidorina of Time Lord

Waiting for the Sun to come...
    Years
  • No, because that's pretty much the point of this game.
    Is it weird that I live in America but use the non-American spellings of English words?
    (Realise instead of realize, colour instead of color etc.)

Back