• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Island Of Shipwreck

Status
Not open for further replies.

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    From his resting, William is disturbed by another commotion taking place further inland. Taking up his five pokeballs he ventures forth to the source of the noice.

From the brush William spies the other trainers in their rough housing and water sport.

~~Might as well join in.~~ William thinks, for it would give his pokemon to rest outside of their balls.

William steps forth from the brush as he realeases his pokemon to be amongst the others. The three mankeys appear right around Silver, they remember him from before as the one who disturbed their area. However they merely stand there looking at him, having the chance of surprise.

The krabby and cubone come forth before the fire, merely looking at the others pokemon, unsure of quite what move to make next. William just appraoches the side of the area where they are splashing around, a slight smile on his face.

" Well hello again."

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    OOC: Yeah

Solar then put on a old hook which she found at the shore and sticked some bread on it.

Solar caught about 10 fishes and thought about how Magikarp might taste like.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Alana nodded. She got up and called over her Swablu. "Did ya have fun?" Swablu chirped happily. "Good. Why don't you go say hi to Ponyta." Hearing its name Ponyta got up and ran over to her. It steped in a puddle and slipped. *sweat bead* "Are you ok Ponyta?" Ponyta nodds and gets up.

Alana

Years
    Alana put her hand on Ponyta's back. "Are you strong enough to be riden little Ponyta?" Ponyta neighed happily. "Good." She said climbing onto her back.

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
    When Silver dried off, he wanted to nap. He went to camp, to find his spot drifting in the ocean, with a baby Horsea on it! He sent his Totodile to go and retrieve it. As Totodile swam back, a huse wave formed behind it. Behind the huge wave was none other than the father of the Horsea, a Kingdra! It was coming for it's baby!

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    " Well when I was 4 I found an injured baby Horsea. I took care of it and called it Kingy, because she always dreamed of becoming Kingdra. When I was adopted I took Kingy with me. We played everyday and when she got well i released it,"

Alana

Years
    "So this Kindgra belongs to you huh. Thats neet. So are you going to capture it again?"

Alana

Years
    "Or we could just leave them be. Or even better let Silver annoy Kingy some more." Grins evily.

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    William said:
    From his resting, William is disturbed by another commotion taking place further inland. Taking up his five pokeballs he ventures forth to the source of the noice.

From the brush William spies the other trainers in their rough housing and water sport.

~~Might as well join in.~~ William thinks, for it would give his pokemon to rest outside of their balls.

William steps forth from the brush as he realeases his pokemon to be amongst the others. The three mankeys appear right around Silver, they remember him from before as the one who disturbed their area. However they merely stand there looking at him, having the chance of surprise.

The krabby and cubone come forth before the fire, merely looking at the others pokemon, unsure of quite what move to make next. William just appraoches the side of the area where they are splashing around, a slight smile on his face.

" Well hello again."

(((Ok, now this I posted when everyone was still playing in the water hole....I am starting to think that no one reads my posts...:( Scroll down if you care to see where this fitted in at at tell me if it doesnt throw the story off...hhmmph)))

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back