• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Island Of Shipwreck

Status
Not open for further replies.

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    (((Ok, Ill just start it as if Wililam hadnt released his pokemon and just greeted...ok?)))

Looking at Allana he figures that it cannot be too bad. His pokemon had just all be through many fights and had only some time to rest. But they should be able to put on at least a small show.

" Very well. Go NoSee!!" William exclaims as he releases a pokeball. In the flash of light forms a pokemon quite familiar with Silver...a Mankey!!

The mankey stands before William hopping on its feet as if already well rested and full of energy.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "Alright go Swablu." Swablu appears and hovers before Mankey. "Now all we need is a judge."

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    Thinking quickly of the moves and type of his mankey William gives his command, " NoSee, SAND ATTACK!!"

The mankey quickly begins to pick up large amounts of dirt throwing it into the air at the oncoming pokemon. The blinding grains of dirt pollute the air, but still the wing attack connects, striking the mankey on the side of his face. Rolling out of it with just a bruise the mankey continues throwing dirt into the air, reducing the range of sight and visability.

Alana

Years
    "Swablu use Gust to blow away the sand!" Swablu trills and uses Gust. It takes alot of effort but eventually the feild is clear again. "Alright Swablu use peck at the makeys eyes!"

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    The mankey backs slwly away as the swablo pecks at its face. Good, close combat is one of mankeys strong points.

" NoSee, use Siesmic Toss!" William commands.

The mankey takes note and stands its ground right as the bird pokemon comes in for another peck. Moving the beak away from his face the mankey takes ahold of the swablos neck and back and leaps high into the air. Spiraling downward in a piledriver fashion, the mankey perfectly executes the siesmic toss.

Alana

Years
    OOC: I think he means that hes at another beach and Kingdra is coming there.

"Swablu!" The little bird hit the ground hard then strugled to get to its feet. She spread her wings and cried out in pain. Her right wing was bent at an odd angle. Alana winced and held up her hand. "I forfit. Swablu's hurt she can't keep battling." Runs over and picks up Swablu who chirps sadly. "Its Ok Swablu. I know you did your best. Don't worry, we'll just train some more then we can have a rematch."

"Swablu." Chirps her little Pokemon.

Alana takes the little bird back over to the fire and starts mending its wing.

Alana

Years
    After about five minutes Swablu streched its bandaged wing gengerly and hops around happily looking for some one to play with. It finds the Bagon and chirps.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back