• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Japanese DCC

Syaoran-Kun

Wave Master
    Years
    To tell the truth, I've never really liked Samurai X: Reflection either. Which is why I ignored the crappy ending it gave to the series.
    Samurai X said:
    What's the best peice of anime you guys have seen? Including OVAs and movies.
    I'd have to say .Hack//SIGN, mainly because it had BEAUTIFUL character developement and the BGM was supurb.

Tsubasa Chronicle would fit into that category too, but that series hasn't ended yet.It has good characetr background - the BGM is excellent too, done by the same composer as .Hack//SIGN.

Last edited:

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    It's Kajiura Yuki doing the BGM of course it's good XD

Minus: it currently has potential to run on forever...

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Syaoran-Kun- Yeah, the ending was crappy, I just pretended it never happened and I just tend to go with the manga's ending instead.

Has there ever been fillers that were actually good? I'm just asking because most of the filler episodes I've seen weren't really good but there is always the exception.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    New Angels of Tomorrow from Bleach is really good, and Naruto has the occasionally good filler.

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Can I post links direct download links to anime like Tsubasa:Resevoir Chronicle, Girls Bravo (Uncensored S1), Chrono Crusade, Green Green (TV), and Onegai Twins?

(As long as I upload them?)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Dark Destiny said:
    Can I post links direct download links to anime like Tsubasa:Resevoir Chronicle, Girls Bravo (Uncensored S1), Chrono Crusade, Green Green (TV), and Onegai Twins?

(As long as I upload them?)
    No, distributing full anime episodes is illegal.

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Kazuhito said:
    Nah, as long as it isn't licensed in America you can.

And..I am pretty sure those aren't, last time I checked at least.^^ I'll start uplaoding what I have tonight, and get them here in the morning.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    eh don't worry bout it, few of em are newer announcements so meh

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Hmm...so DBZ is back on Cartoon Network, but no longer the uncut version...to my displeasure, I was surprised to hear how different the original dub was. Completely unpolished; less feeling, felt all-around more amateur. I'm still going to watch it, though; admittedly I've been waiting for quite a long time to see the conclusion of the Frieza arc, though they did completely skip the last half of the Ginyu Battles to the time that Goku fights Frieza...bah

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Better than nothing I guess, it's been almost five years since I last saw the show...so I've been catching up with it this time around. Not the first anime I saw, but the one that introduced me to the anime fandom as a whole, as I'm sure it did to others. And for the most part, it's a pretty fun series to watch.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2007
    Kazuhito said:
    Yeah, they make a lot of anime, but long anime series...I really don't think they've ever done anything that goes pass the basic 30 episodes. Sometimes they do seasons to show, like how Tsubasa has 26 episodes at the moment and next year season two will come along and it'll be a little over 50 episodes at the time.

Isn't Tsubasa a kind of sausage ? Thinking it over I think that was Kielbasa .Very well every one go on back to your bussines nothing to see here.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    eh...ya...don't spam please

Tsubasa Chronicles is an anime/manga made by CLAMP which is an alternate universe story of pretty much all of CLAMP's works

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
    Tsubasa translates into Wings. V(~_~)V

As for favorite Anime, I'd say Gundam Wing (mid-90's), Megami Kouhosei (1998), and Blood Reign: Curse of the Undead Yoma (1989, wow old one).

I also liked Tokyo Babylon-X/1999, Crono Crusade, Yu Yu Hakusho, DNAngel, Angel Sanctuary, and Full Metal Alchemist. These list will go on forever, somebody stop me or I'll never shut up!

Newest thing I've watched: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. And it absolutely rocks!!!

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
    Tsubasa translates into Wings. V(~_~)V

As for favorite Anime, I'd say Gundam Wing (mid-90's), Megami Kouhosei (1998), and Blood Reign: Curse of the Undead Yoma (1989, wow old one).

I also liked Tokyo Babylon-X/1999, Crono Crusade, Yu Yu Hakusho, DNAngel, Angel Sanctuary, and Full Metal Alchemist. These list will go on forever, somebody stop me or I'll never shut up!

Newest thing I've watched: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. And it absolutely rocks!!!
    Wow, coincidence, I have just stolen aquired a DVD of the movie. The subtitles were horrible in it though, I barely got the story. I got the Japanese audio one. I dunno if there's an English dubbing of the movie yet.

FFVII = Pure Lovely Awesome Eyecandy.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    Wow, coincidence, I have just stolen aquired a DVD of the movie. The subtitles were horrible in it though, I barely got the story. I got the Japanese audio one. I dunno if there's an English dubbing of the movie yet.

No there isn't an English language version yet, but they did just anounce the English vioce cast not to long ago. As for subtitling, well some of it was a bit confusing to me also, but that was only because I never played the FFVII game, so I didn't get most of the references. (Other than Areths death and I'm pretty sure that EVERYBODY gets that reference.) Of course, I can understand some Japanesse and could pick out words and it helped when I coulden't read fast enough...LOL

Back