• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Japanese DCC

Syaoran-Kun

Wave Master
    Years
    Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
    Newest thing I've watched: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. And it absolutely rocks!!!
    Yeah, I heard that FFVII Advent Children was pretty good. Never saw it, but I'll check it out sometime.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    FFVII = Pure Lovely Awesome Eyecandy.
    Agreed... but I haven't played the game so I don't appreiciate the plot much. Tifa had dumb lines in the movie, but Cloud was well written IMO.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    even htough it is kinda over-rated, but the animation CGing is awesome, so i can see why so many people like it

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Yeah. I love the motorbikeish scenes towards the beginning of the movie. The sounds were scary too, I hate my surround system'd speakers for that. I'm like, staring at the screen and something goes exploding behind me. *meep*

Acadi said:
    Tifa had dumb lines in the movie, but Cloud was well written IMO.
    I was roffling when Tifa was all happy and all after Cloud "defeats" the Kadaj dude, and the subtitles were "CLOUD CAN DO ANYTHING! :D"

The plot is confusing if you don't know about the prior movie .. I hadn't watched it, and it took a while for me to realize that Cloud had defeated something before this movie, and the tons of orphan children were a result of something that happened..
    ^ Random speculation though.

Years
    • Seen today
    The plot's confusing knowing stuff before watching it...the movie's really overrated, IMO.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Kazuhito said:
    The plot's confusing knowing stuff before watching it...the movie's really overrated, IMO.
    o_O;
    Its was easy for me to speculate things out as the movie progressed though. And I'm playing the old FFVII game, something's bound to click and give me the full story.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    I don't think any of Final Fantasy's stories match eachother. I've played Final Fantasy Advance Tactics, well, it had NOTHING to do with VII or VIII or anything .. I wonder what the story is actually supposed to be.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    No ;<

I've like seen all of those XD DVD > TV any day. I see no reason to watch them.

Years
    If I actually had the right channel here, I'd watch it. ._.;; I've only seen like...five of his movies, and I'd love to see more of them.

Edit: Ah, never mind, apparently I didn't do enough searching...I do have CN, but I've seen all the movies that they're showing on there. Still, I have the dvds for only two of them...

Last edited:

_Huggle_Bunny_

~*Im Dead And Im Semi Back*~
    Years
    Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
    Tsubasa translates into Wings. V(~_~)V

As for favorite Anime, I'd say Gundam Wing (mid-90's), Megami Kouhosei (1998), and Blood Reign: Curse of the Undead Yoma (1989, wow old one).

I also liked Tokyo Babylon-X/1999, Crono Crusade, Yu Yu Hakusho, DNAngel, Angel Sanctuary, and Full Metal Alchemist. These list will go on forever, somebody stop me or I'll never shut up!

Newest thing I've watched: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. And it absolutely rocks!!!
    wow some one besidez my self liked x-1999...XD...thats odd...

And FF-AC is way overrated...it suxed IMO...

Kazuhito:im watching it,but i have all his movies so there is no need to watch it on CN...^_^

Years
    • Seen today
    I've only really seen two, so this would probably be one of the few times I watch TV again. After that, I might just buy them if I have enough money.

_Huggle_Bunny_

~*Im Dead And Im Semi Back*~
    Years
    Yea,His Best Ones Are.

Princess Monanok (think thats how u spell it)
    Nausicaa--Of The Valley Of The Wind--
    Spirited Away
    Caste In The Sky
    Kiki's Delovery Services

So There Would Be Some Good One's To Watch...^_^

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Mononoke-Hime? i think it was mononoke

liked those old movies

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Princess Mononoke, or Mononoke Hime. Bunny, you spelt Delivery wrong. ^^ And Castle..
    I've not seen it, in fact, this is the first time of me hearing it. What is it?

Years
    • Seen today
    Mononoke-Hime's a pretty good movie. Probably the most violent that Miyazaki's ever made considering he really only likes to make things with as little violence as possible. It's about a princess and a boy who's had curse placed on him. The boy leaves his village to try and find a cure and then gets involved in a way between the forest spirits and a village of humans.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Did Toonami edit out the gratuitous limb-hacking? That was the only thing I was curious about, but I didn't watch.

A friend of mine is trying to introduce me to The Vision of Escaflowne, and despite it feeling incredibly dated and formulaic so far, I've decided to give it a chance. He's the one who's basically introduced me to the mech genre, so I'm going to be open to this ingratitude for his lending me his Gundam SEED dvd collection.

Speaking of anime DVDs, I got my pirated Evangelion set today, and I'd like to thank 'em kindly for the Rei hentai they covered the fourth disc with [/sarcasm] n_n; I don't even know if they work yet, but I'm really going to have to find a sharpie marker before I get them out again. Idiots...everyone else I've ever bought from has been so much more professional ¬_____¬;;

Back