• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kage's Sprites with 100% less annoying(lets hope)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    so you might remember me you might not. great if you do awesome if you dont.
    mostly i prefer working with g/s/c styled sprites, but i do sprite in the other generations styles. so i guess thats enough talk heres the sprites.

so lets start with somthing basci
    OC's
    here we have Hunter

hunter was one of my very first ocs, originally he was going to be the hero to my hack but when i gave up on that he was featured in a comic.

The is Zeke

EkeKiel "Zeke" Brook is my newest oc. he was going to be the hero in my comic but im having writers block, haha.

Pokemon
    My Riolu "Blade"

Blade is simply a white riolu (as seen in ssbb). he holds a green scarf which boosts him smarts.

This is the Piblu line

it consists of piblu pikablu7 and raiblu. for more info go here https://liliebiehlina3siste.deviantart.com/art/Piblu-Pikablu-Raiblu-130930446
    (this is fanart not my design)

Trainers
    Gold

This is simply gold in his hg/ss outfit. majority of this sprite is scratched.

Professor Oak

this is a revamp of the r/b/g/y professor oak to g/s/c.

Wes

our faithful hero from pokemon colloseum.

Ruby

the hero from r/s/e in g/s/c style

Ruby (manga)

this is ruby how he appears in the manga.

Other
    My Hg/Ss team

this is simply to show off my new hg/ss sprite of me.

I HAVE BUT 2 RULES
    -the more you crit the more i post.
    -none of this is for public use

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years

the first one is so cute.
    i dont like the other two.
    your trainer sprites are amazing.
    im jealous x]

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2009
    Wow, pretty nice sprites. I'm really impressed by those G/S/C-styled sprites you have got there - they look indeed quite professional. I'm also really liking your custom Pokémon trainer... pretty nice design, although it is rather obvious that it was based off of Volkner. :P

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years

hunter was one of my very first ocs, originally he was going to be the hero to my hack but when i gave up on that he was featured in a comic.
    - The shading on the first battle sprite is a bit choppy on the bandana
    - His OW looks great! I particularly like the hair coming out!
    - second battle spriteis well done. Again, the bandana is a bit strangely shaded... shouldn't hte left top be lighter, and not darker?
    - 2nd OW looks like he's got teddy bear ears... they don't look like the bandana tails.
    - The third battle sprite is a bit to similar to volkner and the ace trainer... it's not very hard to see the fusion here...
    - The thired OW is good... but the parting of the hair bugs me on this one... wouldn't it be more over to one side?
    - 4th battle sprite looks better than the third. it's more changed up... but the hair sticks out funny
    - 4th ow is my favorite. i like the hair style
    - 5th battle sprite is my favorite. it's the most original, the scratching is great, and i like the hair style
    - the wrist bands on the 5th ow is a nice touch... same problem with the "ears"

The is Zeke

EkeKiel "Zeke" Brook is my newest oc. he was going to be the hero in my comic but im having writers block, haha.​
    - The ow is nice, as well as the battle sprite. no complaints on that! Great job with the shading, the style, and the overall design! The crobat rips are nicely done too.

Pokemon
    My Riolu "Blade"

Blade is simply a white riolu (as seen in ssbb). he holds a green scarf which boosts him smarts.​
    - The g/s style riolu and lucario are great! Great resize there, and the poses look great! Nice job on those! The scarfs are nicely scratched into the new ones.

This is the Piblu line

it consists of piblu pikablu7 and raiblu. for more info go here https://liliebiehlina3siste.deviantart.com/art/Piblu-Pikablu-Raiblu-130930446
    (this is fanart not my design)​
    - The first two look very similar to pika and pichu... the tails and ears are nice though. But the third evolution is great! The design is nice, as well as the shading and the scratching! Great job!
    Trainers
    Gold

This is simply gold in his hg/ss outfit. majority of this sprite is scratched.​
    THe arms look a bit skinny and scrawny... the one with the ball is bent so sharp. Or else, nice job.
    Professor Oak

this is a revamp of the r/b/g/y professor oak to g/s/c.​
    - very nice job on this one! I think it looks great! The pallette is good... is that custom or prexisting?
    Wes

our faithful hero from pokemon colloseum.​
    again, very nice job with the design, the shading, the pose, and the overall product! It came out very nice. only thing is the ow head is a bit light.
    Ruby

the hero from r/s/e in g/s/c style​
    Beautiful! Simply said. You did a great job on these! I commend you for them. I particularly love the shading on the back sprite!
    Ruby (manga)

this is ruby how he appears in the manga.​
    They're nicely done... only the ow's are too dark too low it seems like, but that might be how they are... (I've never seen him in the manga)
    Other
    My Hg/Ss team

this is simply to show off my new hg/ss sprite of me.​
    Yep! New HG/SS style sprite is great! i like the pose, the postitioning, the shading... it's all good! Great job!

Well, there you go! Hopefully it's a good start! Anyhow, it's great to have you back! You've been missed around here! As always,

Keep Spriting!

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    Hunter: -the first sprite is one of my oldest sprites, ill probably wind up redoing it eventually.
    - thank you
    - yea, thats a lazy edit on the bandanna, i didnt feel like changing to shading oss the breeders bandanna
    - thats the way may has her bandanna in the ows so i tried to replicate that...
    - tat was the ow used in the comic, so i didnt want ot change it
    - the hair is just the ace trainers hair
    - thanks
    - =D that you
    - again the ears are with tht may thing
    Zeke: im glad you like it
    Riolu/lucario: theyre actually not resized. the riolu is a total scratch and the lucario is a scratch except for the head.
    piclu line: theyre design is actually suppossed to look like pika and pichu
    Gold: lol thats what i get for scratching trainers.
    wes: the hair on the ows head?
    Oak: it was the intro from r/g/b/y but i revamped it to g/s/c style so it was prexisting
    ruby: :3 thanks
    ruby: i dont get what you mean?
    Hg/ss: thanks

ok so i guess ill have some new sprites to show you guys eventually....probably by the end of tiday ill update

Atomic Reactor

On Hunter, his 4th sprites overworld needs more shading on the bandana.
    Actually, all the bandanas on overworlds need some more defined shading ;[

I'm not to fond of the bodies on the 1st 2 levels of the piblu line, the 3rd one is sweet though.

Gold's shorts look like they get to tight at the bottom, I would get rid of the like black rings so they are like normal shorts, although for style, the colr of the bottom of the shorts could be black.

The HGSS sprite of you is amazing, and nothing needs fixing :3

Love yoooooooooou!

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
    Years
    Everything looks wonderful. The only thing that bothers me are the trainers' arms, they look... stiff
    maybe adding some hand gestures or something would make it even better :D

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    On Hunter, his 4th sprites overworld needs more shading on the bandana.
    Actually, all the bandanas on overworlds need some more defined shading ;[

I'm not to fond of the bodies on the 1st 2 levels of the piblu line, the 3rd one is sweet though.

Gold's shorts look like they get to tight at the bottom, I would get rid of the like black rings so they are like normal shorts, although for style, the colr of the bottom of the shorts could be black.

The HGSS sprite of you is amazing, and nothing needs fixing :3

Love yoooooooooou!

ill probably wind up fixing the piblu line, i didnt have much i could imprrovise since it had an official design.
    hunters sprites are old, i probably wont ever edit them.
    golds shorts in the official artwork have a weird like elastic at the end of the sorts so they are suppossed to get tight at the bottom.

Everything looks wonderful. The only thing that bothers me are the trainers' arms, they look... stiff
    maybe adding some hand gestures or something would make it even better :D

which trainer sprites, or all of them?

Years
    Wait so I have a question..
    Blade, the riolu, is it an actual pokemon?
    Like did it appear somewhere before or did you just come up with that?
    I like it a lot either way.

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
    Years
    which trainer sprites, or all of them?
    no, not all of them
    there's just 3. Mainly, Gold, Wes and Ruby(manga version)

-EDIT-
    is that a typo or not? the one in "the is Zeke" part

Last edited:

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    Wait so I have a question..
    Blade, the riolu, is it an actual pokemon?
    Like did it appear somewhere before or did you just come up with that?
    I like it a lot either way.
    hes my made up pokemon, though originally he was a clone lucario.

no, not all of them
    there's just 3. Mainly, Gold, Wes and Ruby(manga version)

-EDIT-
    is that a typo or not? the one in "the is Zeke" part

oh lol yea that is a typo hahaha!
    gold: well the sprite is actually based a lot on his artwork, which is also kinda stiff.
    ruby(manga): yea this one does need some work, ill probably edit it.
    wes: his actual body was done a very long time ago, so that will need some editing.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Wonderful as always Kage. The Ruby Manga arms seem disproportional... to short I think, at least the left one anyways.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    I like a lot of these sprites. For the Pikachu line i like the first two but not the last one.

thanks for the awesome crit

Wonderful as always Kage. The Ruby Manga arms seem disproportional... to short I think, at least the left one anyways.
    yea, im currently working on ruby...i might finish eventually

some of you may remember these some might not, but these are my custom ows in a cimpletely 100% original style made by me. yup.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I like the walking its kind of like "La la la la!" Maybe you could use that for your web comic if'n you ever do it? I think you should put some white space inbetween the legs while he's walking forward, because right now, he lokks like he's just really bent over, and kind of just shuffling a long.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    I like the walking its kind of like "La la la la!" Maybe you could use that for your web comic if'n you ever do it? I think you should put some white space inbetween the legs while he's walking forward, because right now, he lokks like he's just really bent over, and kind of just shuffling a long.

well i mean, i wouldnt know how to add the white mark coonsidering the legs are so close together, im still experimenting with this style though so well see what happenes.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Oh, sorry. I wasn't being specific, the left an right foot being put out forward are to close together, I mean reallly, he looks like he's doing the limbo... lol. Yeah, I realize this is expiramental Kage, so that's why you got to keep working right? Sprite on Kage, ol' buddy. THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE! (Or get you grounded, it kind of depends...)

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    ill edit with a whole story later, but which one is better

EDIT: ok story time now, im one of those few people that actually like kotone/soul/whateverthehellyouwannacallher. yet sadly i do ever so love Kris/Chris/Crys/ect. so i decided to start making her in hg/ss style. i felt like she atleast deserved a slightly edited look from soul. so using souls design as a base i created this slightly revamped Crys. this design is not yet final so if anyone has any good ideas on somthing to change leave me a message.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back