• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kage's Sprites with 100% less annoying(lets hope)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2012
    Some small crit... on the four trainers below the bug type gym leader.

The first female is alright, arm holding the Pokeball looks a little chunky...

The first male's trousers lack contrast, make the darkest shade of white... darker...

The second female's hair... the darkest shade looks a little bit too dark...

The second male's skin has LITTLE contrast, it blends in way too much...

Apart from that, I like everything I see here, good job. :)

Last edited:

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    So it's been like over a year since I last posted, why not update?
    So first we have B/W sprites of me whee yay.

The sprites for 2 people on deviantart whee yay.

Then some Fr/Lg sprites of Prof. Elm whee yay.

Then my finalized sprites of Blue whee yay.

Then some Unova Ows whee yay.

Then some more sprites for people whee yay.

Then a fakemon whee yay.

Then random character sprites for a comic whee yay.

Then a revamp of R/B/G/Y Cinnabar Island to G/S/C style whee yay.

Then a dragon Trainer, Looker and Falkner's father Wayne from Pokespecial whee yay.

Then some edited/fixed/ect Team Rocket sprites whee yay.

Then a very large devamp of Tirtuoga and it's evo (was large for the sharing on tumblr) whee yay.

An original character that I made sprites for whee yay.

And an update on the sprites of Crys I never plan on finishing whee yay.

See you in a year or something...

Last edited:

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    GET OUT OF HERE KAGEX, NO ONE LIKES YOU! :P (Both you AND GPR are pn? Dude, time to get things going around here again! lol)

Fist of all, I want to say that your VS Sprites are very nice. I wish I could get that down, but VS Sprites still escape me. GRRRRRRR.

Secondly, those devamps are sexy. (All hail the zoom tool.) You seem to have got the shading style just right. Though, Tortuga's back fins seem to be jutting out at a funny angle. Like they're numb or something.

Everything else I've seen before, but they're looking good.

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    Gosh... I don't know about you sometimes ^^ whee yay

Now, let's get down to the crystal sprites because i feel like you never got a definitive response on them! Her right arm (one with clenched fist) in the BATTLE sprite seems wayyy to long. At the length you have it with the bend, it just seems like there's too much length... perhaps shorten it? Other wise, the OW's are great! You and GFA are stellar at producing OW's... lol, you two should have a collaboration ;)

Next, let me just commend you on the sinaster smile of your original character's battle sprite... lol... i couldn't help chuckling upon seeing this!

SO, I was looking at the dragon tamer's cape, and the edge under HIS right arm is strange... I don't understand the large strip of blue ^^ is that the back side of the cape? It seems as if it would make more sense if the cape's edge continued in a one-pixel width... just a suggestion

Anyhow, it's nice to see you back here too! Maybe the three of us can get a reunion of sorts going ^^ All the 'old' spriters =P

(Keep Spriting!> Kage's Sprites with 100% less annoying(lets hope)

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2012
    Hello, I'm a new user around here. I was wondering if you make sprites (as a request). If so, is it possible for you to create one for me? I really love your sprites. If not thanks anyway :)

Years
    Hello, I'm a new user around here. I was wondering if you make sprites (as a request). If so, is it possible for you to create one for me? I really love your sprites. If not thanks anyway :)

Welcome to Pokecommunity! First off you should take a look at the Pokecommunity Official Rules and after that take a look at the Pixel Art Rules if you want to avoid breaking rules over at this forum.

You've posted in a thread that is approximately 5 months old, which is against the rules. You can also request over at sprite shops in Pixel Projects as well, and please regard request forms if necessary. Everyone makes mistakes their first time around, don't worry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back