• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kage's Sprites with 100% less annoying(lets hope)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    I like the shape of the hat on the left, but it makes her head look a bit too big.

well on the one i did on the right i tried to make the hat smaller but keeping the rounded shape of the one on the left.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I'm still hoping it's like Blue and Leaf... which I think it has to be due to manga conituity errors. I like the way you used Crys as a base with Heidi's design, it makes the character more ditinguished

Atomic Reactor

Congrats bro! lol..

Those both look good, Like chesu said, the head is a bit to big on the left, but still not yet round enough on the right. So It's quite a pickle, and I don;t know how to fix it lol.

Good none the less.

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years

I like the upper body, and head of the first one better. For sure. The hat gives her more depth... the one on the right seems a bit deflated kage...

as for te legs... they don't make sense to me, the farther one, although stepping foward, seems longer and wider than the closer one... it really doesn't make sense to me... also, her thighs and mid portion just seem disproportionately smaller... her leg is almost the same size as her stomach... just four or five pixels off...

Maybe extend the pant legs a bit? That and thicken her waist and hips...

Hope it helps...

Keep Spriting!

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Goodbye KageX, you will be missed

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years

Did i miss something? Or are you just being sarcastic BB?

Anyhow, barring that KageX isn't leaving, i was also gonna add back to the pikablu line... maybe conform them a bit more by giving the pichu and pika stages more of a snout like the raichu stage... the snout on the 3rd evolution looks great! It would probably tie in the other stages better if they had more enlongated noses too... just a thought...

Anyhow, Keep Spriting!

- GP

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    I like the upper body, and head of the first one better. For sure. The hat gives her more depth... the one on the right seems a bit deflated kage...

as for te legs... they don't make sense to me, the farther one, although stepping foward, seems longer and wider than the closer one... it really doesn't make sense to me... also, her thighs and mid portion just seem disproportionately smaller... her leg is almost the same size as her stomach... just four or five pixels off...

Maybe extend the pant legs a bit? That and thicken her waist and hips...

Hope it helps...

Keep Spriting!

um, im so lost. but i have decided to go with the first one, and since these are for someone and they like them i dont plan on changing them unless they say so.

where the hell am i going?

Did i miss something? Or are you just being sarcastic BB?

Anyhow, barring that KageX isn't leaving, i was also gonna add back to the pikablu line... maybe conform them a bit more by giving the pichu and pika stages more of a snout like the raichu stage... the snout on the 3rd evolution looks great! It would probably tie in the other stages better if they had more enlongated noses too... just a thought...

Anyhow, Keep Spriting!

- GP

i really wish i could edit them, but it was a fanart of someone elses design =(

finished the basic walking ows.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Wait, you said you were going to stop spriting... Crys is looking good BTW, but her cap doesn't really meld to her skull,it looks kind of flat

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    um, im so lost. but i have decided to go with the first one, and since these are for someone and they like them i dont plan on changing them unless they say so.

where the hell am i going?

i really wish i could edit them, but it was a fanart of someone elses design =(

finished the basic walking ows.
    that's amazing.
    you should animate her walking (=

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    man those are coooooool sprites(Trainers) and i wish i could make some like that X_X

mannn that is some coooooool crit and i wish i could crit like that X_X

Wait, you said you were going to stop spriting... Crys is looking good BTW, but her cap doesn't really meld to her skull,it looks kind of flat

im stopping after i finish kris, thats my final project.

that's amazing.
    you should animate her walking (=

its amazing isnt it. i shouldnt animate her walking.
    i also should have never made another thread.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    The Ruby in GSC form is totally awesome! That would be soo cool if you could glitch a GSC game to make it look like that!

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    in the s/g may ow's, the last one on the right with her on the bike, it looks like you lost a pixel above the rear wheel...

as for the blue colored ow, the blue patch under her chin looks funny and gives her the appearance of a snout... maybe not color that part in?

Either way, they look great as always Kage!

Take care!

Keep Spriting!

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    i also should have never made another thread.

I don't know Kage... it seems like good Constructive Criticism is a dying commodity... then again, we're just older now and expect more...

I'm glad that you opened another thread... i'm always pleased with your work. You do such a fine job with them. They are professional, true to Pokemon style, and innovative as ever!

Anyhow, with May's backsprite, her hair is blending too much into the bandana... you might want to try to distinguish the two better...

Also, May's fishing ow looks ALOT like Crystal... the hair is very similar... maybe add in the bandana ties?

Keep Spriting!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back