• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kimmy's Egg Batch!

Monzae

Poison Technician
Years
  • Wowwie :D Looking cool! Hey Chloe, what do you mean you made a sig like this...I already stated in my first post, asking if the idea was copyrighted; I even knocked back some eggs people made because they looked like yours! So I didn't copy you at all, if thats what you mean...my eggs are totally different.

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    heres my first egg i made do u like it kimmy BTW u can call me thomas :D

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    uhh i dunno if u can cause kimmy needs to have it on her on site once she does then u'll get it

Years
  • what eggs are taken what eggs are not because i reall? want an egg from here .thanks! and i made a egg and a pokemon that hatches from it here

Kimmy's Egg Batch!

Kimmy's Egg Batch!

i think the pokemon is very weird but i made another egg but not a pokemon to it
    Kimmy's Egg Batch!
    if you want the first egg fine but these eggs are not in the threard i just showed them ok.ill post when i have a pic for the other egg

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2004
    :chinese: :rambo: :\ :confused: :cross-eye :classic: :sleeping: :D :P :( :dead: :nervous: :surprised ;) :bandit: i will take a mew egg.

Back