• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kinder "Hookers"

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
    We have new neighbors. They moved in a couple of weeks ago and last night was the first time we had a chance to visit and talk with them. I was appalled at how they let their daughters, a 10 and a 12 year old, dress. I have no objection to little girls trying to look grown up or older than they are but these girls were dressed like play toys, little loli sex objects. I'm not kidding. Both of them had on too much makeup and their clothes were something my youngest sister wouldn't even buy and she likes to be the sexy one. I have no objection if a tween or young teen wants to look cute and dressy even a little sexy but overtly and blatantly sexy is a way too overboard.

What is your take on how tweens and young teens should dress?

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    young girls are growing up faster and faster these days. :|

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    young girls are growing up faster and faster these days. :|
    Literally. I read something awhile back stating that puberty will begin, on average, at around four or five years old.

It's like our bodies are catching up with our society.

Syrex

Years
    I get what you both mean but let's say YOU had a 12 or 13 year old daughter.

Would you allow her to go to Events, friends houses, ect wearing a MINI skirt and shirt that is low cut showing off their breasts? Don't try that 12 or 13 year olds don't get breasts. Times have changed, Younger children are growing earlier and earlier then ever before. What if their breasts are hanging out, clearly visible or "popping" out? That's my point. Parents are letting their YOUNG children go out and about like this.

I personally had my sisters friends hit on me when they are only 14 and 15 years old! When they told me they were 17 and 18. Parents SHOULDN'T be allowing their daughters go out and about wearing skimpy clothes period.

When they are more mature, Let's say 16+ then sure, they can start getting into that type of clothing ONLY because they are getting more mature and you know darn well when you were 16 you sexually explored yourself and / or other people. It's our human nature to want that kind of exploration, But with little 12 - 14 year olds, That shouldn't be allowed, Infact, It's illegal.

In my own opinion, If youngers girls dress "skimpy" it makes them think that they are mature and can handle these kind of situations when in reality, They can't. It's like if they can show off some skin and get boys attention, they feel like they are grown up and can handle sexual situations. These younger girls are being targetted for rape, molestion, ect just because they "flauting" what they have to the world as such a young age.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    I get what you both mean but let's say YOU had a 12 or 13 year old daughter.

Would you allow her to go to Events, friends houses, ect wearing a MINI skirt and shirt that is low cut showing off their breasts? Don't try that 12 or 13 year olds don't get breasts. Times have changed, Younger children are growing earlier and earlier then ever before. What if their breasts are hanging out, clearly visible or "popping" out? That's my point. Parents are letting their YOUNG children go out and about like this.

I personally had my sisters friends hit on me when they are only 14 and 15 years old! When they told me they were 17 and 18. Parents SHOULDN'T be allowing their daughters go out and about wearing skimpy clothes period.

When they are more mature, Let's say 16+ then sure, they can start getting into that type of clothing ONLY because they are getting more mature and you know darn well when you were 16 you sexually explored yourself and / or other people. It's our human nature to want that kind of exploration, But with little 12 - 14 year olds, That shouldn't be allowed, Infact, It's illegal.

In my own opinion, If youngers girls dress "skimpy" it makes them think that they are mature and can handle these kind of situations when in reality, They can't. It's like if they can show off some skin and get boys attention, they feel like they are grown up and can handle sexual situations. These younger girls are being targetted for rape, molestion, ect just because they "flauting" what they have to the world as such a young age.
    a lot of parents these days are, dare i say, stupid though. they think that dressing their lite ones in skimpy clothing is trendy and is "the norm". and it also doesn't help that girls are peer pressured from a very young age to be a certain way, and as a lot of us know, little girls are "princesses" and must get their way.
    there was a girl who went to my school last year - she was in grade 8 [14 years old] and had a baby while she was in school; just another example of peer pressure - girls are having sex at younger ages, and apparently if you're a virgin at like, 18 years old it's a crime.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Literally. I read something awhile back stating that puberty will begin, on average, at around four or five years old.

It's like our bodies are catching up with our society.

I'm not 100% sure, but I remember reading something, that this was a result of an additive in some food or rather, but don't quote me on that... It truly is sad though...

I mean the media doesn't help either...

(and for a bit of light humour, does anyone remember the Restaurant from South Park, called 'Raisons'?)

It's really unfortunate that 'stupidity' is not a crime punishable by death... (aside from the Darwin awards).

This materialistic corprataucracy isn't helping much either...

Years
    I'm going to put it in words one of my classmates said: "I'm never going to let my daughter look like a ho. The day she moves out is the day I'll let her wear those clothes. She can wear light makeup when she's 16, but that's it."

But yeah, makeup at 12 and 13? That's ridiculous. As an Ohio denizen like yourself, I haven't seen that myself, luckily.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    lol, society. XD

seriously? 10-13 year-old girls trying to sexy themselves up? For who? When I was a young boy in that age range, I still thought girls had cooties. Yeah, the way society glorifies sex nowadays is quite apalling...turning it into something casual instead of something special.

I once had a sixteen-year old co-worker (I was nineteen at the time) that bragged about how he lost his virginity at the young age of thirteen and put me down for still being a virgin at the time. XP

Syrex

Years
    I'm not 100% sure, but I remember reading something, that this was a result of an additive in some food or rather, but don't quote me on that... It truly is sad though...

I mean the media doesn't help either...

(and for a bit of light humour, does anyone remember the Restaurant from South Park, called 'Raisons'?)

It's really unfortunate that 'stupidity' is not a crime punishable by death... (aside from the Darwin awards).

This materialistic corprataucracy isn't helping much either...

Organic food has been link to rapid growth.

There was a girl whom I know who had size EE breasts by the time she was 16
    because all their parents bought was organic food.

I'm going to put it in words one of my classmates said: "I'm never going to let my daughter look like a ho. The day she moves out is the day I'll let her wear those clothes. She can wear light makeup when she's 16, but that's it."

But yeah, makeup at 12 and 13? That's ridiculous. As an Ohio denizen like yourself, I haven't seen that myself, luckily.
    Where do you live by might i ask? I'm an hour away from Columbus myself.

It's just mostly in the school system that you are seeing girls dress with that. I'm quite surprised that schools haven't taken action yet.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Organic food has been link to rapid growth.

There was a girl whom I know who had size EE breasts by the time she was 16
    because all their parents bought was organic food.

Where do you live by might i ask? I'm an hour away from Columbus myself.

It's just mostly in the school system that you are seeing girls dress with that. I'm quite surprised that schools haven't taken action yet.

X_x I'd think, to not hurt her back, she'd have to get those reduced...

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years

there was a girl who went to my school last year - she was in grade 8 [14 years old] and had a baby while she was in school; just another example of peer pressure - girls are having sex at younger ages, and apparently if you're a virgin at like, 18 years old it's a crime.
    ^This. People are way too ignorant and eager about sex. -.- There may be a girl that is pregnant in my class, but then again I'm not sure if she is...but the shape of her belly--never mind. xD

I have a few girls in my grade that don't wear make up at all and they are still pretty. ◕‿‿◕

materialistic corporatocracy
    Kinder "Hookers"

Syrex

Years
    ^This. People are way too ignorant and eager about sex. -.- There may be a girl that is pregnant in my class, but then again I'm not sure if she is...but the shape of her belly--never mind. xD

I have a few girls in my grade that don't wear make up at all and they are still pretty. ◕‿‿◕

Kinder "Hookers"

Exactly, girls are very pretty I think when they don't put 7 pounds of makeup on their face and these younger girls need to understand that.

X_x I'd think, to not hurt her back, she'd have to get those reduced...

She has a mis-aligned back from them. I'm personal friends with her. Her parents cannot afford a reduction.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I don't care if some of the community calls me a pervert or sicko but as long as those kinds of girls are around my range and don't come with attitude I don't mind that kind of dressing up at all. Now I DO have some objection on 14.5 years or younger. If they fake their age to get you just imagine all the publicity and freaking trouble you'd get in.

Last edited:

Syrex

Years
    I don't care if 99.9% of the community calls me a pervert or sicko but as long as those kinds of girls are around my (big) acceptable range and don't come with attitude I don't mind that kind of dressing up at all. Now I DO have some objection on 10 years or younger. If they fake their age to get you just imagine all the publicity and freaking trouble you'd get in.

You'd be a pedophile, prison, a registered sex offender, no job.

Life will be ruined for you.

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
    I cringe in disgust.

That was four words.

Probably not enough characters though...

How about, I agree with your statement that it is in fact appalling.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I don't care if 99.9% of the community calls me a pervert or sicko but as long as those kinds of girls are around my (big) acceptable range and don't come with attitude I don't mind that kind of dressing up at all. Now I DO have some objection on 10 years or younger. If they fake their age to get you just imagine all the publicity and freaking trouble you'd get in.

That is so creepy. Please tell me you are 12 or below.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Please put your attention at my acceptable range which I forgot to mention is 14.5-17. I DO object to below that.

If it's the font then maybe I should turn it off.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    It was kinda the whole "As long as their above 10" thing that set us off.

Back