• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts II (revived)

palabok

D E S T A T I
Years
  • Oh man, can't wait til the US version comes out. Played the Japanese version, and I LOVED it. I <3 Roxas.

djvolcom

Private Detective
    Years
  • yah, i cant wait for this game to come out, i been waiting for KH2, since winter of 2004, but Summer 2005, now winter 2005, but now spring of 2006! i hope it does comesout!!!

palabok

D E S T A T I
    Years
  • djvolcom said:
    i hope so!!! this game may pwn the old version

Trust me, from experience with the japanese version, this game is a vast improvement from the first.

And btw, Ragnarok Online is fun. Do you play iRO?

Fr0st

Random Crazy Person
    Years
  • I just hope they change The roxas characters name. I even prefer the internet nickname BHK (blonde hair kid) more than roxas.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    OK... No major spoilers please (as if we didn't already know that, but still...). I got the game with the strategy guide (which I'll probably just use for item hunting). Just finished the Mulan world and am about to go to Beast's Castle.

I can't believe it's like four hours before you get to control Sora though. Longest tutorial ever. But the game rocks!

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
  • Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyy Goooooooooodness...I haven't been on since the game came out...I have been playing it non-stop...well when I'm not at college or working...this game was all I'd hoped it could be...maybe a little short maybe it could have been harder...and I am playing proud mode so yeah that says something...but all in all I'd say it is equal maybe slighlty better than KH 1...BUY THIS GAME

Tinny Tiny Spoiler...highlight the line bellow.
    Roxas has the letters sora in them hmmmmmmmm SORA...with an X...Yeah

Pretty Boy Sean

Journeyman
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 15, 2007
    Roxas also sounds like Rock Sauce...

Does anyone know the recommended order of the worlds?

Chase Leader

Years
  • Well what I did was went to the worlds that had the higher level battles first, then went and did the easier ones...and enjoy the story without worrying about dying to the boss at the end of the level...But if you really care...it goes something like this:

1. Twilight Town
    2. Hollow Bastion
    3. Land of Dragons
    4. Beasts Caslte
    5. Olympus Coliseum
    6. Disney Castle/Timless River
    7. Atlantica doesen't really count
    8. Port Royal
    9. Agrabah
    10. Halloween Town
    11. The Pride Lands
    12. Hollow Bastion/Space Paranoids...
    That goes without saying you do have to revisit other worlds after this.

By the way I hate Oggie Boogy, for some reason I kept dying while fighting him, ohh yeah him and the guy with the guitar...the second time around anyways...

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Dark Venusaur said:
    I don't know anthing about Kingdom Hearts 2 but I heared its a really good game.

:t003:Dark Venusaur
    Well if you haven't played Kingdom Hearts (and KH: CoM. CoM isn't needed but it links the two together) then you need to play that before getting Kingdom Hearts. You'll see everyone go "Hey Sora, long time no see" and that sort of stuff. And if you haven't played KH then you won't know what's going on.

But KH 2 is worth 50 bucks. I'd gladly play more if I had to, it's that great.

Chase Leader

Years
  • Lt. Surge's Raichu said:
    man... i want this game..... it hasn't been released in Norway yet.... HOW LONG MUST I WAIT????

I feel for you, however Europe almost always gets the same game with new and better add ons...so...but I hear you...this game is so incredible and e10 times deeper than the first.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Not to mention the boss fights are some of the best I've seen in an RPG (even compared to Grandia III). There's one boss where you fall off a platform and have to throw your Keyblade into one of its attacks to stun it, then you can attack its head. And there's another where you swing around on a chandelier and knock it into a wall. But man, the stuff's so impressive that my descriptions aren't doing it justice.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    I only have KH 1 and I haven't beat it yet cause I always stop at alice and wonderland and I have no memory card

Back