• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts II (revived)

Naminé

ナミネ..
Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    How "individual" are Roxas and Naminé after the end of the game?

We know from Naminé's case definitely that she ceased as an independent living in order to complete Kairi. Roxas went through a similar experience in order to speed up the repair for Sora's memory. We don't see those two as independent beings anymore after they "fuse" except for their image on top of those of Sora's and Kairi's in one scene. Yet, that scene may only suggest that they exist within the mind and heart of Sora and Kairi's body, and not exactly as an independent being anymore...

Plus, they aren't any regular nobodies that are created when the heart is missing from the body and soul. Don't forget how they are highly instable beings that in theory shouldn't exist at all to begin with. Even now I cannot manage to understand how Roxas come into being yet lacks Sora's memory (Naminé's case I can *barely* understand.)

Finally, the secret ending seems to be suggesting a past scenario more than a future one. Most likely the next Kingdom Hearts will be talking about the past history instead of the future. Just because they're talking about the past, it's still possible for them to relate to the current characters, but unlikely to focus on them entirely like the present games we got.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
  • The S said:
    Oh, and Lady Demoonica, I've seen it listed on many sites and in publication that that is true, so if it isn't, it's a widespread lie.

Thanks, seeing the ending on my computer is to fuzzy, and uhg dile-up... yeah...

So I'll just do the easy thing and win the game on HARD, much easier than fighting Sephiroth. I swear!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Actually, fighting Sephiroth really wasn't that hard. I'm incredibly lazy so I figured it'd be easier to complete the journal rather than play through the whole game again, so I just levelled up mostly while completing all the synthesis and at level 99 with a few elixers. Use Trinity Limit over and over and he's gone. (And this is coming from someone who actually really sucks at fighting so it's not that bad.) Honestly, it was far less effort than that final cup in the Underworld was. o_o

That said, I saw the extra ending this morning. I'm not sure if I like what I saw. o_O It certainly does leave everything wide open for a sequel or prequel, but it doesn't sound as interesting as the current games did. I dunno...I guess just the whole tone of it, with the lack of any real personality in the people presented and the lack of...something, just didn't appeal. It seems too different, I guess. I'm not sure how to explain it.

Cherrim

Years
  • Died before the last combo? Man, that really sucks. XD But...at least you know you can get that far, so you can do it again, right?

LedZeppelin

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2006
    Demyx said:
    That said, I saw the extra ending this morning. I'm not sure if I like what I saw. o_O It certainly does leave everything wide open for a sequel or prequel, but it doesn't sound as interesting as the current games did. I dunno...I guess just the whole tone of it, with the lack of any real personality in the people presented and the lack of...something, just didn't appeal. It seems too different, I guess. I'm not sure how to explain it.

Yeah. Wasnt as good as what I thought it would be. You'd think that it would be freakin amazing, like Deep Dive. But it's not. The graphics were amazing though XD

Cherrim

Years
  • LedZeppelin said:
    Yeah. Wasnt as good as what I thought it would be. You'd think that it would be freakin amazing, like Deep Dive. But it's not. The graphics were amazing though XD
    Oh yes, graphics were gorgeous but...what's the point if they don't even seem like KH-ish graphics? XD
    endamaster said:
    Meh not really,I can get to one and half a bar then I cant use block twice in a row, that always catches me off guard :\
    After that first block reaction command, I don't think I ever got it. I'm terrible at noticing when to hit the triangle button so I always screwed up at that part. Luckily it was always right after I healed so I was okay.

Years
  • Its not that I couldnt hit off after the first time. It was that he used it and after I tried to move away he did it again and killed me :\

I beat him yesterday beacuse I didnt have to heal as much and go into berserk charge

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    I wish that the City of Darkness was bigger and had more buildings that seemed like buildings and not blocks at the sides of the map. All of the areas seemed very small compared to the first Kingdom Hearts, for some reason.

Years
  • Zone said:
    I wish that the City of Darkness was bigger and had more buildings that seemed like buildings and not blocks at the sides of the map. All of the areas seemed very small compared to the first Kingdom Hearts, for some reason.
    Probably because you have to go right to the next place, you cant roam around freely anymore...

LedZeppelin

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2006
    endamaster said:
    Probably because you have to go right to the next place, you cant roam around freely anymore...

No. Not when you're in The World That Never was. They stopped that whole 'invisible wall stopping you from roaming' the world before that. Once you get to The World that Never Was, you can go anywhere you want. Run around, train, fight Sephiroth. Anything.

Anyways, on April 22 the Kingdom Hearts II manga will be released! =D Here's a picy of the cover...

https://kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2m.jpg
    Info from kh2.co.uk ....obviously

What I want to know is...Why does it say Seven days? It was Six days not Seven. They need to learn how to count XD

Cherrim

Years
  • ...maybe I'll ask for THAT for my birthday. :D As for the seven days bit...well, game manga is known for straying from the plot a bit in some cases, so maybe they added an extra day for character development or something? *shrugs* o_O I just know I want it. XD

I was hoping to be able to explore the city part of The World That Never Was too. But it was so linear there with nowhere to go but straight. T'was a little disappointing since honestly it was one of the most intriguing areas. Would've been cool to explore a desolate urban landscape.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
  • In my opinion Kingdon Hearts 2 is the best game ever. I beat it April 4th on standard mode and I'm doing proud mode right now. I still have to beat Sephiroth though ><;

LedZeppelin

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2006
    Okie okie...I downloaded Deep Dive onto my compy again this morning (I had it before, but I had to delete it) And then I remembered one of my past questions about it. When Riku catches the Oblivion, Roxas replaces it with Mickey's keyblade (meaning that he has both Mickey's keyblade, and the Oathkeeper why Riku has his Oblivion). They never explained how he got Mickey's keyblade.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • ¤¤¤¤

Other Games, please.

+MOVED+

¤¤¤¤

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Regular ending: The bottle has something to do with a new quest from Mickey.
    Secret ending: Shows some time in the past.

Back