• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Koromori revealed in screenshots!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Well, it's back anyways!

Image from Filb.de, but full description of video @ PJN. lol I actually had the deets on what went down in the video before screenshots surfaced lol.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Well at least its not the Koffing with Zubat wings most people thought of when we first saw it... Including me... Mainly because of Team Rocket being next to it... It looks kind of... Demonic....? Dark/Flying maybe? Guess it does look like the assumed Honduran bat picture below... Except it is black and blue... (hehe its a black and blue ball)

Koromori_Speculation_by_Rodentruler.png

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Calder, I'd hate to be the one to hate, but you were the only one wh osaid it was a Koffing with a Zubat behind it. And besides for the odd person, you went beyond hating and literally falmed this Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    Actually, out of every pokemon i think i am most excited about seein his evos though. I kinda like him actually.

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Calder, I'd hate to be the one to hate, but you were the only one wh osaid it was a Koffing with a Zubat behind it. And besides for the odd person, you went beyond hating and literally falmed this Pokemon.

Someone didn't read the thread... or this one... read it and I'll talk to you about it

Tsudo

The dark trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2010
    Not bad, cant wait to see it's evos :D

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    i love it :D

i think we need more bats <3

Years
  • Heh Koromori's name is quite funny:

Korokoro is sound that small and round thing makes when it rolls in Japan.

Mori is for forest.

So Koromori is small and round thing that roll's in the forest xD

I found him quite adorable :3

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
  • i'm gona get him, a zubat, and a gligar and take on the pokemon league challenge!
    but seriously....
    i hope it's not poison flying. i couldn't take another zubat in my life.

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    omg that would be sound. But idk, it might not even evolve.

Nothing that small would not have an evolved form they learned from that mistake already haha

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Reminds me of DemiDevimon.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Looks cute, I hope the one in the beta screen belongs to Jessie in the anime!

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Looks cute, I hope the one in the beta screen belongs to Jessie in the anime!

I actually hope it is James but it will most likely be Jessie's pokemon and James will own the brown thing that looks like a baby Kangaskan

Back