• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kylie-chan/Hiyori-chan Fan Club [The Muffin of Joy/Giver of Muffins]

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • Kylie-chan said:
    I'm fine. And of course I agree. <3 Gundam is the best thing that will ever happen to you - the music, the bishies, the story, the depth. The animation IS crap, but meh. Everything else more than compensates for the crappy animation!
    Everything else? I was so distracted by the crappy animation and violence I looked done at my homework instead during that lunch hour in anime club. XD j/k

Well that DID happen, but it was for other reasons too. o_O;

Kylie-chan said:
    Yes. Also, think of the metaphorical presence or absence of the meaning of the idea of nothingness - can there ever truly be nothing? o_o So, if there can be no nothing, can there ever be something, following a law of science which can be applied to existence - everything must have an equal or opposite reaction? For there to be a quality, there must be an absence of that quality... do you get it? So, following that pattern of thought, there will always be a something - that quality, yet that cancels itself out - there can't be nothing in this case, so how can there be something? XD; O_o However, nothing is something - it is the presence of absence, and a presence and absence is a definable concept; so, it brings us simply to the start again. Think of it as the figurative definition of the meaning of infinity, or nonexistence of it; for, infinity is the END of end - the state of being finite. As you cannot go past infinity, then infinity is part of finiteness, is it not? However, the whole idea of infinity is that it isn't finite.

That probably made no sense to you. See what I mean about my mind?
    Kylie-muffinbakadesuchan is talking philosophy with confused terminology on weird/appealing subjects.

*claps senselessly*

Actually, the idea of infinity is an estimation of potential. XP It means never being able to reach a real end. An infinite path. Technically, everything in universe is finite. Everything outside the universe, since we don't know it, can be an infinite possible number of things. But nothing living cares or comprehends about such an infinity, except human beings, because, well, we're the only species that have the ability to distort our senses and invent an infinite possible forms of stupidity and deception and imagery. XD I know, we so fun. >_>

Anyways, of course I can see what you mean by your mind. XD It's becoming clearer and more conceptual/universal at least.

Kylie-chan said:
    Okay, goodnight, sweet dreams.

There is no box, only a figurative one, but on the same token we could debate that if there is a box, there is somewhere where there is no box. A parallel state of existence, perhaps? A place where existence doesn't exist, therefore making itself a self-contradiction...? The wonders of human philosophy...
    More like the wonders of masochism.... o_o;

Flygon_Zero said:
    Everything is a paradox because everything is self contradicting.
    By writing this, somewhere somehow, it's not being written, and the point I think I'm trying to make isn't being made.
    The lives we're living now are somewhere not being lived.
    The lives we're going to end someday are actually barely beginning.

It's not something you wanna think about, because really, you'll explode your brain
    That is the wonder of a paradox. o.O

I dunno XD
    Mini rant.
    Really you can't say anything on the subject without repeating what one person already said, and disagreeing with something someone else said.
    But that's obviously not thinking. To sum it up, you're wrong. :P

Kylie-chan said:
    But you guys still like me, right...? +pretends to cry+
    Why noooooo, you're going to die alone. :P

Last edited:

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Aww, I hate you ;_____; IMMA DIE ALONE NOW AND IT'LL BE ALL YOUR FAULT, AND ONE OF THESE DAYS IMMA TRACK YOU DOWN AND... er... make your life painful? =3

22sa

Years
  • Kylie-chan said:
    Aww, I hate you ;_____; IMMA DIE ALONE NOW AND IT'LL BE ALL YOUR FAULT, AND ONE OF THESE DAYS IMMA TRACK YOU DOWN AND... er... make your life painful? =3
    Yes...

Come to hell, now.

Don't listen to FZ's comments. He's giving you false hope that he'd actually want to die with you.

Walk down the right path. H-e-l-l.

Blame 22sa. Yes. Waste your life trying to destroy him. Never question where your path will lead. Just destroy.

/evil philosophy o_o;

Dictators of this century? :P I don't know, you'll have to improve Kylie's physical appearance enough that she'll fit the position of a true idol for that. But muhahaha if you succeed.
    Such a heathen success, but you know somebody's gonna have to do it eventually! Muhaha.

22sa

Years
  • Oh, stop giving Kylie-muffinclockchan false hope. You'd never betray a fellow Canadian. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back