• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last movie you watched? Edition II

VanillaMiltank

GET SOME MILK
    Years
    Went to see Allegiant: Part 1 earlier today - One word....BRILLIANT ^^
    We have Divergent and Insurgent on DVD, and they're really good, and cool...and now Part 1 of the last of the trilogy, it was SO good!!! It had much more of the action in this, and great humour in certain parts (mostly provided by Miles Teller AKA Petyr) lol 10/10 no question Highly reccommend :)

Years
    Over the weekend I watched Aliens and Terminator 2: Judgment Day. Both good movies and interestingly very similar. Both are scifi James Cameron movies that are the more action-y sequels to previous horror-y films that feature badass women and surprisingly not-annoying children characters. Hadn't ever noticed the similarities before. 10/10 for both movies.

Reactions: Her

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Lord of the Rings: Return of the King was aired on TV not too long ago.

The more i watch ROTK, the more i realized that The Two Towers is still my personal favorite among the trilogy. Perhaps its that TTT has much longer action sequences than the other two films in the trilogy, and the Mordor Uruks are simply not as cool as the Isengard Uruk-Hai are. Also, while both TTT and ROTK do have those things where a lot of scenes and sequences are shown at one period, TTT at least has a better concentration of the action scenes before shifting to any of the scenes involving the Hobbits better than ROTK did. ROTK is simply not for those with very short attention spans. That movie had a sick habit of jumpshifring from scene x to another.

One thing for sure, the LOTR Movie trilogy got much better when the Extended Editions were released. That pretty much helped solve many of the unanswered questions that the original version of the trilogy.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    Watched Prometheus last night. We watched the first two Alien movies last weekend and finally got the chance to watch this one. I quite enjoyed it!

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    Last movie I watched was London Has Fallen. It was stupid, the action was fun at least for the most when CGI wasn't so painfully obvious at the beginning, and I don't think it is nowhere near as good as Olympus Has Fallen which I thought was a meh movie.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Aliens. James Cameron's sequel to Ridley Scott's mega classic Alien. Aliens easily is in my spot for one of my most favorite movies of all time with its great action sequences, colorful characters, action movie cliches done right, excellent pacing, great dialogue, and of course the weaponry. The other great thing about Aliens is that its a completely different movie from its predecessor. It didn't try to be Alien as it was a movie that it knew what it was about. Very rarely has sequels outdo the original movie especially when said sequel is made by a different director and Aliens is a benchmark of how a sequel can be executed. Also, Aliens is an inspiration to many of the action and sci-fi games that we all love and play, so that's another big plus mark.

Reactions: Her
    Years
    Last movie I watched was London Has Fallen. It was stupid, the action was fun at least for the most when CGI wasn't so painfully obvious at the beginning, and I don't think it is nowhere near as good as Olympus Has Fallen which I thought was a meh movie.
    London Has Fallen was something I wanted to watch. It seemed decent from the trailers that I watched.

( btw on a side note that pancham is so cute :o )

Back