• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last movie you watched? Edition II

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    Ender's Game! I had just finished reading the book, so I checked out the movie! I thought it was pretty good.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • hmm i'd have to say the 5th wave but im going to see Hail Caesar tonight too

Years
  • Metropolis (1927)
    It was hard to watch since many scenes are drawn out (it's like 3hrs long) and some of the reels were lost so some parts didn't make sense. I didn't like the main character at all as I couldn't relate and he seemed stupid. I did like that I got to see how it inspired many elements in sci-fi and artists like Lady Gaga and Janelle Monae.

Elysieum

Requiescat en pace.
    Years
  • I saw The Hateful Eight two nights ago. I don't like it when people describe a film as a "thriller" (that term has become flabby and insipid), but this one thrills thoroughly.

Utterly Tarantino.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    I watched Deadpool today! I was very pleasantly surprised. Usually, in superhero films, I get really bored and uninterested about halfway through, but I was engaged throughout the whole film, and was pretty surprised when it was over. It was really great, I'd recommend it. I'd say it's the best superhero movie I've seen in a long time.

Dedenne1

Years
  • The other day i went t see The Finest Hours and I loved it since Hail Caesar was so boring for me this movie kinda was more exciting in a way although it definitely wasnt the best ive seen in a while.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Armageddon. I had raved to my boyfriend about how great this film is and how it was a crime he hadn't seen it yet.

...........I guess time does funny things. The movie was not nearly as good as I remembered as a kid. It's so cringe worthy to me now. I loved how they used Aerosmith songs as a kid, but I didn't realize back then that Aerosmith's discography was essentially the entire soundtrack. UGH. SO MUCH UGH. The acting was so over the top and ridiculous. I could rant on, so I'll stop :x

Dedenne1

Years
  • I just saw Mockingjay P2 (as if you cant tell by my theme) and it was pretty great apart from the ending of coarse but it was expected

Years
  • Space Jam

A bit of a guilty pleasure film to me, but still a classic. I mostly blame it on the fact I used to watch classic Looney Tunes cartoons a lot when I was a kid.

Back