• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last movie you watched? Edition II

pkmin3033

I love this movie...to the point that I won't read the book because I don't want it to ruin my view of the movie. It's charming, well-paced, the acting is top-notch, and the soundtrack is fantastic as well. One of my more liked films of the last ten years...god, it's been such a long time since it was released! =/

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Devil's Due. Connect the cuts

I got told to watch this by two people who said how scary it was, but it was nowhere near as bad as I was expecting it to be. There were a few jump scares here and there, but it didn't keep me up at night which I was totally expecting from the looks of it. Overall it was a pretty good movie, but not the best horror movie out there by far.

天 (Caine)

Flower Child
    Years
  • Deadpool.

I absolutely adore the character and the film did him justice. I can't wait for the sequel, and hopefully it'll have Cable in it too.

pkmin3033

Hmm...hmmmmmmm. Well, it was definitely better than X-Men Origins: Wolverine, but like all Western movies set in Japan, it felt horribly contrived and utterly culture blind at points. I know very little of Wolverine as a character - he's never really appealed to me - so I don't know how it compares to his comic book history, but it was entertaining enough, and Jackman's performance as the character has never been too bad. I've seen better Marvel movies, but I've seen much, MUCH worse.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Zoolander 2

That movie was absolutely horrible. I didn't have very high expectations going into it, but still...there was absolutely little to no plot for it. There was a lot of cringe worthy moments in it for me personally, I'd hold off on spending your money to see it in theatres, wait till Netflix or some equivalent.

Some spoilers...
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Zootopia.

By now you've probably heard the hype, and yes, it was very good and well worth seeing. Lots of humor (especially the sloth scene), and it was intense too. Even had a few parts that were rather sweet.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Deadpool. 12/10

Then there's the LOTR Trilogy on their extended versions thanks to the DVD set that i bought years ago. The movies became even better than they were nearly a decade ago thanks to the things that were never seen in the theatrical releases.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • Last movie I watched was Gods of Egypt which I saw today. I really didn't like it and I thought it was really bad. Interesting, but not good if you ask me.

Back