• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last movie you watched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I watched today a game-adapted movie! The famous Tekken! Yes, they made another movie. At the beginning, I was bored as hell! I wanted to stop watching it. However, when the fighting started, I got hooked. It's a not-so-long movie, but has a good story. The ending was disappointing and I wish there will be a sequel or a second part to the movie.

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years
  • Homeward Bound II: Lost In San Francisco. >_> I WAS NOSTALGIC FOR MY CHILDHOOD! XD

I wanted to see Inception so bad, but the theater is small and they get rid of movies so fast its crazy. :(

Years
  • I watched The fourth kind.
    It was alright till the ending. It had one of endings where you though, WTF! is that it!

Overall i'd give it about 4.5/10
    Had a few good 'I think i'll go change my pants now moments' but the ending compleatly killed it and the fact it said that it had 'Original footage' in it yet they had to change peoples identity's. How do that work out when you can see there faces!!!! Stupid dumb film companies.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I watched How to Train Your Dragon. It's a pretty nice movie and it has some cool voicing casts.

Pepo

First Generation Pokémon
    Years
  • What film shall I watch? Resident Evil Degeneration or Starship Troopers? First Reply I'll Watch ;P

Years
  • Homeward Bound II: Lost In San Francisco. >_> I WAS NOSTALGIC FOR MY CHILDHOOD! XD

I wanted to see Inception so bad, but the theater is small and they get rid of movies so fast its crazy. :(

OH MY GOD. YES. XD

i must have watched the homeward bound movies a thousand times. literally. :D

Anywho-

Last movie i saw was Inception. 10/10 It was really a great movie, great original Plot, Great Director in Christopher Nolan, great acting from big name and lesser known actors, and an amazing score.

The Ending was fitting, it leaves you wondering. :D

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I was walking in my neighborhood, looking for a hardware store. The next thing, I saw a movie called Salt, and Angelina Jolie stars in it. I bought it and rushed home and watched it. It was...disappointing x( The action and characters were okay, but the story was generic/cliche.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I watched "The Expendables" on Friday. It was an explosion fest. It was action packed to say the least kind of like Knight and Day expect there was more of a story line with "The Expendables" only thing that got me was Micky Rouke was in 3 scenes in the whole movie.

RyanGT

Forum Elder
    Years
  • I watched "The Expendables" on Friday. It was an explosion fest. It was action packed to say the least kind of like Knight and Day expect there was more of a story line with "The Expendables" only thing that got me was Micky Rouke was in 3 scenes in the whole movie.

Yeah I find that to be kind of odd too. After the movie was over, I turned to my friend as said "Why was Micky Rourke barely shown?"

His part was really un-involved.

The S

The Reverend
    Years
  • Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
    Kick-Ass (second time)
    Gentlemen Broncos

SPvtW is amazing, KA is pretty cool. GB was disappointing though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back